By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump inauguration live-stream and schedule.

Tag

Around the Network

Regardless of my opinions on Trump, gotta admit that it's nice to see the chaotic presidential race be put to rest.

Jpcc86 said:
FunFan said:

Why? CNN is the most trustworthy outlet out there.

Not according to republicans. 

Better than MSNBC and Fox news. Oh god I took a dare to watch madcow's show once, I didn't last more than 15 mintues.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

FunFan said:
GribbleGrunger said:
CNN ...

Any other links?

Why? CNN is the most trustworthy outlet out there.

CNN is awful.....

Hiku said:
Only thing I'm interested in is what bands he managed to book. Looked like just about everyone else declined or canceled on him.

3 Doors Down and few country artist. Throat slitting stuff IMO. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Trump is what this messed up world needs.

More like what it deserves

FIT_Gamer said:
Hiku said:
Only thing I'm interested in is what bands he managed to book. Looked like just about everyone else declined or canceled on him.

Yep, even a Bruce Springsteen cover group (The B Street Band) bailed out on him.

Chris Hu said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Yep, even a Bruce Springsteen cover group (The B Street Band) bailed out on him.

My favorite part is all the ridiculous excuses they felt they needed to use. Why not just say "we don't respect you, so no"?

Angelus said:
RolStoppable said:
Trump is what this messed up world needs.

More like what it deserves

Both.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

I'm not watching any of it. I'd rather watch paint dry. At least I know the paint can't set off a nuclear bomb and won't be tweeting at 3am.