By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Direct 18th Jan (2PM PT, 5PM ET, 10PM GMT)

RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

The exact same as the 3DS game.

You know, like Square Enix managed to put out a real 2D FF on mobile. Or how they ported a whole DQ8 on mobile.

There is no reason for JRPGs on mobile to be anything less than their handheld counterparts.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

Oh man, you are really naive.

I'm a dreamer. And I'm in an abusive relationship with dream crusher Nintendo.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
vivster said:

The exact same as the 3DS game.

You know, like Square Enix managed to put out a real 2D FF on mobile. Or how they ported a whole DQ8 on mobile.

There is no reason for JRPGs on mobile to be anything less than their handheld counterparts.

Also worth pointing out they want this to run on literally any device that can access the markets.  So that's another thing. 

And yeah, it being freemium is a major part of that.  Freemium is a risky economy to bank on so it does make sense to hedge your bets.

Its not even a matter of being freemium or being risky.Its simply because this is like a gateway drug.The want to you get hooked on the "lite version" so that you become a fan of the franchise and go buy and play the real games.

This was never going to be a full fledged FE game.With that being said, this looks way better than I anticipated.This looks to be a truly good game actually.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'm in love with Celica 😍

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm getting those Alm and Celica amiibos.