By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Direct 18th Jan (2PM PT, 5PM ET, 10PM GMT)

4 Fire Emblem games in 2 years! Holy fuck!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Wait is it android exclusive?

I'm getting all four games, I have no reason to complain.

That's it?? You know if FE Warriors is a 2017 game you could have at least given us a little more -_-

I mean, it looks quite good for a mobile game especially, very polished.

And while I bemoaned the fact Switch has to share Warriors, I do understand that them not trying to forcibly merge their handheld ecosystem with Switch immediately. They likely want to wait until they have the price down a bit to help with the transition. FE Switch seems to be a good indicator of what date we can expect them to make that move (2018).

Not bad, 2 new FE games, a touch more detail on Warriors and a release window, and the mobile game looks nice.

Around the Network

So direct is like 75% mobile, 25% console/handheld

Nintendo be like: "Yea so Pokemon Go made money, give us more plox"

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Wyrdness said:
Wait is it android exclusive?

No, releasing on both at the same time.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
A bit dissapointed that it basically just skipped over warriors(almost zero new footage), but hey, wasnt so bad.

Im glad they now said Fall 2017. Hopefully it does stays that way. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It's like no switch games has gameplay footage for more than 2 seconds

ktay95 said:
That's it?? You know if FE Warriors is a 2017 game you could have at least given us a little more -_-

Think they wanted to focus on the titles that closer like Nintendo does, you will get annoying amount of Warriors information close to release.