By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "If I'm wearing a mini trench coat, no one will know I'm Shuhei Yoshida"

Dravenet7 said:
KLAMarine said:
Is that really him? I don't want to click on a kotaku article.

I'm gonna come clean. This guy is just a 50-something year-old man.

Okay. I wouldn't doubt that Yoshida would be at the event, a lot of people in Japan love mobile gaming and Yoshida might be one of them.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Dravenet7 said:

I'm gonna come clean. This guy is just a 50-something year-old man.

Okay. I wouldn't doubt that Yoshida would be at the event, a lot of people in Japan love mobile gaming and Yoshida might be one of them.

hahaha sorry sorry. It actually is him. "This guy is just a 50-something year-old man." just comes from another kotaku article that happened to show Yoshida in an interview, but they thought he was just some 50-something year-old man. XD. I really thought it was obvious that was Yoshida again sorry

Dravenet7 said:
KLAMarine said:

hahaha sorry sorry. It actually is him. "This guy is just a 50-something year-old man." just comes from another kotaku article that happened to show Yoshida in an interview, but they thought he was just some 50-something year-old man. XD. I really thought it was obvious that was Yoshida again sorry

Okay, thanks for confirming.

Certainly an interesting person to run into at the Switch event. Someone should ask him: "Callie or Marie?"

Shu is one of us Sonyntendo folk.

It's hard not to like Yoshida. I still laugh everytime I remember about the times he got banned on Miiverse!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---