By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Xbox One will outsell Switch 3 to 1 this year

I see 8m Switch's sold this year. If MH gets released for it and they showcase Pokémon, it's pretty much a given.
Zelda, Splatoon and Mario prove it's gonna have a spectacular year. Especially in Japan with Splatoon 2.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

Probably not. It'll definently outsell the switch, but closer to 1.5:1 or at best 2:1.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

What big Third Party Games are even launching this year?

If the 1st party from M. is going to be weak, what third party do they even have to drive sales?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
What big Third Party Games are even launching this year?

If the 1st party from M. is going to be weak, what third party do they even have to drive sales?

Aside from the annual garbage? Mass Effect is the only thing coming to mind.

XB1 will outsell, probably 1.5:1.

PS4 will outsell Switch this year,but Xbox? After the Scalebound cancellation the absolute only game interesting to me on it is Crackdown 3 so imo Xbox is dead.

Around the Network

Lol, no chance in hell. I actually think Switch can win to Xbox this year despite having 2 months less, I wouldn bet on that anyways, but 3:1? Crazy prediction.

I mean, I'd like to think the switch can sell 2/3rds or more of what the xbox one/scorpio can sell, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Something...Something...Games...Something

A bold prediction, 3:1 is quite high

The Xbox One is only 4:1 for the Wii U (vgc numbers)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

With what games? It's not going to unless it shows something truly killer at E3. Not games I can get on PS4 or PC. Seriously with what?

XB1 selling 12million units in a year? Yeah, no, not by a longshot. I also highly doubt Microsoft will even manufacture and ship 4million Scorpios before the end of the year.