By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2017 PS4 VS SWITCH.

Which system will sell the most in 2017

Ps4 468 77.87%

Switch 93 15.47%

XBOX!!! 40 6.66%

Total:601
lionpetercarmoo said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Yeah same people said that to me when I said Splatoon would sell more than 2 million before years end. Or when I said Revolution would sell over 50 million. When I said Nitro (DS) would sell better than GBA. I seem to always be kidding myself huh. Also just saying it's possible,not a definite. Same as I said in years past. When Wii U launched I thought maybe it could match Gamecube at best and I was off there.

Well yeah you're kidding yourself when you say switch could beat PS4. Lol mabye one month but thats it.

Yeah looking at your sig I can tell you are fair to all consoles.... :  Btw I have a PS4. I'm not married to one console maker but you can keep being defensive if you wish

Around the Network
Aerys said:
I knew PS4 would have a much better year but I didnt think the différence would be that insane. Switch year would be that poor... Nothing exclusive in march on Line up , only Splatoon 2 coming ( for those interested in paying online for this..) and thé réal interesting games come for Christmas.

Are you actively ignoring that Breath Of The Wild is releasing with the console? is your agenda that explicit? Because clearly no game is gonna help as much the Switch first year as zelda will, and is quite dumb to act like it is just a WiiU port when the game is releasing at the same time or even before on the Switch, being on WiiU means absolutely nothing because sadly very few people had a WiiU and is gonna be considered like a Switch game in the mind of the vast majority of the public.

I mean, Switch is launching for $299 with no pack in and the most noteworthy game is a WiiU port. Then you got another WiiU port in April. Then I guess Splatoon 2 sometime in the summer, but you gotta pay to play online for that now. Then pretty much nothing until the holidays when Mario rolls around along with a drastic price drop cause the thing bombed so fuckin' hard.

So uhh, yeah.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Cry all you want ps and xbox fans, The Nintendo SWITCH is gonna DESTROY your precious black boxes in sales DEAL WITH IT

Moderated - Leadified

poklane said:
Due to the Switch's pricing and available games I don't only expect the PS4 but also the XB1 to absolutely stomp on it sales wise worldwide.

U just killed the hype train :(

Around the Network
mariotgp said:
Cry all you want ps and xbox fans, The Nintendo SWITCH is gonna DESTROY your precious black boxes in sales DEAL WITH IT

Ok I will deal with it. Fuck me, laptops tablets smartphones outsold PS4 every day and I did nothing with it !!!!!!

PS4 will crush the switch.

mariotgp said:

LOL

The price will be a huge roadblock and launch isn't the strongest. Nintendo is going to face an uphill battle to continue trying to get games for the system to stay competitive and then hopefully cut the price when the holidays come, Sony basically just has to maintain the status quo.

2018 might be more interesting but 2017 is a lock for PS4.

Games sell systems. PS4 have the games, and I think Sony is in the position to lower the price if they want, and by the time 2018 arrives Sony might announce PS5, or they might even announce it in 2017 E3.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5