By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate the new trailer for Zelda: Breath of The Wild

I give it a...

10 132 73.33%

9 19 10.56%

8 5 2.78%

7 11 6.11%

6 0 0%

5 5 2.78%

4 2 1.11%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 6 3.33%

Total:180
Wyrdness said:
Peh said:
So.. sequel to Wind Waker? Because of that Deku Tree.... and flying people...

Those are the original forms of the Kokiri, the child like human form they took are just a form they took for one particular era, this is why they never aged. Hyrule Castle Town is the one from TP so the game most likely follows that timeline.

I mean the bird like creatures from Wind Waker. The Deku flying things are also in the trailer. And when the Deku Tree spoke to Link, he assumend that he knows the hero, but Link doesn't know who he is, or something like that.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

10/10

10/10 game looks amazing.

This looks awesome, 9/10 for me, literally my year is sorted within a 3 week span, with this, Horizon and Mass Effect.

Don't ruin the moment

Currently Playing: Rocket League (PC/PS4), Dead Cells (PC)

LordyPlays on YouTube

10 easy...I cried

Around the Network

I rate 10/11

Zelda's design is my issue but everything else looks amazing

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Peh said:
Wyrdness said:

Those are the original forms of the Kokiri, the child like human form they took are just a form they took for one particular era, this is why they never aged. Hyrule Castle Town is the one from TP so the game most likely follows that timeline.

I mean the bird like creatures from Wind Waker. The Deku flying things are also in the trailer. And when the Deku Tree spoke to Link, he assumend that he knows the hero, but Link doesn't know who he is, or something like that.

It's hard to tell. Considering the Master Sword is in a forest/cave (like in ALttP or the original), it can't be after OoT or WW. Speakig of, WW already has sequels, and they all included Toon Link and the Ocean.

I would put it after TP (Hyrule castle and town from Bo tW resemble those in TP) or ALBW (Master Sword location), or at least in either timeline. But since Link has been asleep for 100 years... it's hard to tell.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

10/10 extremely well done trailer.

Well, glad to see almost everybody found it great, at least we can all agree in something. For me is also a 10/10, one of the greatest videogames trailers ever.