By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate the new trailer for Zelda: Breath of The Wild

I give it a...

10 132 73.33%

9 19 10.56%

8 5 2.78%

7 11 6.11%

6 0 0%

5 5 2.78%

4 2 1.11%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 6 3.33%

Total:180
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Slarvax said:

Phenomenal. They keep bringin back the "open your eyes" line, and having seen the crying and desperate Zelda I expected gives me vibes this might be, hands down, one of the best games in history.

A little hypocritical from me, since this is mostly story-based. But we've already seen the gameplay; it's great.

Well...to be completely fair...this looks like one of the only open world games EVER to successfully be story based and gameplay centric at the same time. The game is huge and the story is just as big. It's pretty epic.

This will be a pretty good introduction into 3d Zelda, since i've only almost finished wind waker(damn triforce quest) and only ever finished link between worlds. Maybe i'll play ocirina and Majora's first.

Just to warn you: BotW seems to be quite different to the rest of the 3D Zelda. Please take in count that when you play it.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Oh my goodness I had an orgasm just listening to that soundtrack... Not really but that trailer was perfect.

Pavolink said:

Well...to be completely fair...this looks like one of the only open world games EVER to successfully be story based and gameplay centric at the same time. The game is huge and the story is just as big. It's pretty epic.

This will be a pretty good introduction into 3d Zelda, since i've only almost finished wind waker(damn triforce quest) and only ever finished link between worlds. Maybe i'll play ocirina and Majora's first.

Just to warn you: BotW seems to be quite different to the rest of the 3D Zelda. Please take in count that when you play it.

I expected that. It seems more suited to my taste anyways. Still would like to play Ocarina and Majora's first maybe. 

I'm having a hard time thinking of a better videogame trailer. I think Witches 3's Sword of Destiny trailer was my favorite, but this totally crushes that.

Trunkin said:
I'm having a hard time thinking of a better videogame trailer. I think Witches 3's Sword of Destiny trailer was my favorite, but this totally crushes that.

Halo 2 teaser, and almost every Halo 3 trailer in existence are my favorites lol. But yea this might be better t han those lol

Around the Network
Trunkin said:

Halo 2 teaser, and almost every Halo 3 trailer in existence are my favorites lol. But yea this might be better t han those lol

Right, I remember Halo 3's trailers getting me hyped as hell. This was just... something else, though. And that music!  <3

So.. sequel to Wind Waker? Because of that Deku Tree.... and flying people...

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

9/10 for this wonderful trailer. I think Wind Waker's time as my favorite Zelda game will be over soon.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Trunkin said:

Skyrim was my favorite.  But this may be better cause it has all that musical and compositional WOW but also some great story teases and such that Skyrim's trailer obviously lacked (setting aside the opening narration).  

Peh said:
So.. sequel to Wind Waker? Because of that Deku Tree.... and flying people...

Those are the original forms of the Kokiri, the child like human form they took are just a form they took for one particular era, this is why they never aged. Hyrule Castle Town is the one from TP so the game most likely follows that timeline.