By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rate the new trailer for Zelda: Breath of The Wild

I give it a...

10 132 73.33%

9 19 10.56%

8 5 2.78%

7 11 6.11%

6 0 0%

5 5 2.78%

4 2 1.11%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 6 3.33%

Total:180

That was a great trailer. made the story look interesting. I still think the wake up voice is still gringy

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Great but I'm old-school so I'm not too enthusiastic for voice acting. Hopefully it's not too extensive.

Hynad said:
Jranation said:
But still!

Sub > Dub

Fight me!

The emotional impact of a well voice acted scene > emotionless text box.

Not if you have a great soundtrack to back up the text.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
So.....

anyone else find it weird that nintendo found a way to nonchalantly add the generic "anime boy walks in on crush bathing" thing and NO ONE NOTICED AT ALL?...

just saying. You're not hearing any complains from me on that one ;p

haha yep! I wonder if she will slap him or Link gets blushed XD 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

KLAMarine said:
Hynad said:

The emotional impact of a well voice acted scene > emotionless text box.

Not if you have a great soundtrack to back up the text.

Yes. The same scene, same music, same everything, will always be more impactful with good voice acting than with an emotionless text box.

Around the Network

That's the best trailer Nintendo's made. Ever. Ever. Forever Ever. I'm not a Zelda fanboy either (enjoy the franchise, but it's not one of my top 5 Nintendo IP).

Voice acting for the win. 

Didn't think they could top the E3 trailer but damn they crushed it. 10/10.

With all the PTSD of 2016 and it's disappointment one after the other, really hoping this game lives up to it's hype. It looks and SOUNDS phenomenal.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Jranation said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
So.....

anyone else find it weird that nintendo found a way to nonchalantly add the generic "anime boy walks in on crush bathing" thing and NO ONE NOTICED AT ALL?...

just saying. You're not hearing any complains from me on that one ;p

haha yep! I wonder if she will slap him or Link gets blushed XD 

Sad cause we all know that Link isn't going to get the girl in the end no matter how much nintendo advertises it as such

curl-6 said:
9/10,
It's epic, emotive, beautiful to look at and listen to, and that Wii U logo at the end gives me hope.

http://www.zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/buy-now/

9.999/10 too much grass

:P

I loved the trailer.

*Goes to watch it once again.

Edit: I want to point out that I actually like the voice acting,  I can't believe we're getting a Zelda game with voiced characters lol. The music is GLORIOUS and I hope that those NPC's they showed are really memorable and interesting.