By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintend's new online service. - From Nintendo's Website.

COKTOE said:
DanneSandin said:
Holy shit, that's a meager online service! You get ONE game A MONTH?! An OLD game a month?! And you can't even invite and chat with people through the Switch, you have to do all of that through your PHONE?! Bull shit Nintendo!! Make this service worthwhile, or I'm not paying anything

Ow.....OW! I am still gathering information as I only watched a couple minutes of the event. Is this accurate? I don't want to stir up s***, but that's completely fucked. Hope this isn't the case.

As far as I understand it, yes, that's correct. This online service is BS

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
CarcharodonKraz said:
... sooooooooooo for those of us without smart phones?

looking at the prices of the console and the controllers it wouldn't surprise me if its $60 a year.
worth it? maybe, but I wouldn't mind $50 a year

Doesnt sound like you get to own the games the service gives out for free that month.
Its just a 1month you can play that game type of thing.

This is so sad....

They should give you unlimited access to their entire SNES and NES library if their subscription is going to be $60. As it is, a penny over $30 would be ridiculous, but $12 would be preferable.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
*Looks for `Earn Achievements` in the features list...* *is disappointed*

As a trophy whore im surprised aswell

Also what the flying f*** is up with this sh*t?

You have to use your smart phone, download a nintendo app, and use your phone for voice chat with others in game?

just wtf where nintendo thinking?

pokoko said:
Calm down, people. I'm sure they'll have an Achievement system next gen.

People said that about the Wii U.... dont worry next one will have.

I'm kinda confused how this works ... you can voice chat but only through a smart device?

Soundwave said:
I'm kinda confused how this works ... you can voice chat but only through a smart device?

Nintendo has done something like this before, I think, where they are kind of communicating in a confusing way and they actually leave out details that would have saved some aggression from happening.  Not saying that is the case here, but I'm waiting until things become more clear on how they work.  Nintendo should work on their communication, since it really does cause them problems.