By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintend's new online service. - From Nintendo's Website.

UltimateUnknown said:
You are allowed to play one 20 year old NES/SNES games for 30 days per month. Who came up with this seriously?

It probably would be better if it were one free game from the choice of NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Wii.

Edit: After posting this, what I mean is that people probably would not feel so cheated.

Around the Network

Tag

Funny considering a big enough selling point of the 2005 PSP was that we could use it to play all those NES, SNES, GBA, etc... games for free

Hope it's very cheap or else they will struggle with online multiplats

MDMAlliance said:
UltimateUnknown said:
You are allowed to play one 20 year old NES/SNES games for 30 days per month. Who came up with this seriously?

It probably would be better if it were one free game from the choice of NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Wii.

Edit: After posting this, what I mean is that people probably would not feel so cheated.

Even if it was a GC or Wii game the whole 30 day rental thing is unacceptable, especially given what Sony and MS are doing. You should be able to keep playing the games as long as you have the subscription.

I just don't understand what Nintendo are thinking a lot of times.

Have no interest in voice chat so hoping online is cheap.

Around the Network

Cost?
Have they said how much?
$30 a year, $50?
What are we talking abotu here?

I just don't understand Nintendo. I honestly need to gather my thoughts on the system based on this. I have to get it super early to get free online momentarily. I hope the price very low compared to the others.

You were the chosen one...

UltimateUnknown said:
MDMAlliance said:

Even if it was a GC or Wii game the whole 30 day rental thing is unacceptable, especially given what Sony and MS are doing. You should be able to keep playing the games as long as you have the subscription.

I just don't understand what Nintendo are thinking a lot of times.

The real question is the price, though.  If Nintendo is charging the same price, it would still feel bad.  So really, not much can be said about it yet.

Even the most tryhard blind ignorant Nintendo fanboy can not defend this. I'm just so fustrated with Nintendo right now, that's all I can really say.

Fuck this shit. I can't do another monthly or yearly service. I do not want to pay for online. It's stupid.