By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sooo Uhhhh Did The Switch Presentation Blow You Away?

Tagged games:

Not really but it did surprise me with games like X2 and Mario Odyssey.

Around the Network

Just note that Retro and Intelligent systems (or NOISE...but they probably are doing nothing...) wasnt in that presentation.

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

I'm interested in Zelda, Shin Megami Tensei, Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warriors and Xenoblade 2.

Sorry Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart Deluxe, i'm not paying for online on the Switch.

Dunno what i will do... 300$ + 60$ (Zelda) + 70$ (Pro Controller) is.... well... kinda expensive.

It should cost 250$ and the Pro Controller 60$.

Seriously why are all the controllers so expensive? 50$ for ONE joycon?

flashfire926 said:
Did we not see NBA???

I noticed the logo, it's NBA 2K18, that means it's not coming until October. Pity, I wanted it at launch. 

If I buy I will be sure to get Xenoblade 2, Mario Odissey and Zelda, those are the must have, it seems. But the 32GB HD is kinda bad...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I was actually blown away. The Mario playing like Sonic was bad ass. The Zelda video got me excited. Actually the twitch chat on Xbone that I was watching was funny as hell and might have created a false sense of hype.

All I want to know is if it has Achievements. If not, it will really affect any game time I will put into it. 3DS at least had 3D to pique interest.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
flashfire926 said:
Did we not see NBA???

Yeah I saw a glimpse of 2K18 but thats not tll later in the year.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Only Zelda and the Joys Con.

In Sony We Trust!

It was alright to me. Liked what they showed except for 1-2-Switch but I guess I shouldn't care since I'm not the target audience for that. I actually think ARMS was good and looks like it'll play like a way more in-depth punch-out. Wasn't disappointed with the price point because I figured that it's Nintendo and they would go as far up on the price tag as they thought they could get away with. I just hope the monthly price for paid online is low and they actually add features that justify paying for it because that was the thing that bummed me out the most.

Also, I cringed when Suda51 came up and the translator didn't know what the hell to do and spilled his spaghetti.

I give it 7.0 for the presentation, for comparison i gave Wii U presentation around 6.0 and PS4 around 8 and Xbox One 5.0.

For the price  I dont like it , with that price  i can upgrade my GPU (i plan to upgrade to Vega ). If  it's around 250USD i can bite and save for one year, but i will have to wait more then a year, probably 2018 holiday .

For the games, i like it far more then Wii U presentation or even better then Wii, all games are to be expected, Mario Thef Auto (LOL) , but i like it, this trully a succesor of Super Mario 64, and also Shin Megami tensei with Unreal Engine , and also Skyrim on the go. And Zelda. 

Overal i am glad, Nintedo little by little try to fix things up, and for sure no more old generetaion guys (sory Miyamoto your times has ended). 

And  for the motion controler , i like it, 

The Bateries for the controler , i am afraid it will be very short.

Switch overal Bateries is normal (to be expected Vita came on the same bateries power level).