Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony just announced Lair 2: Bound to the Scales. Developed by Platinum and almost ready for release

...no, they didn't.

But if they did pick up the game and changed the title to allow Platinum to use the assets to finish the development of scalebound and realease it. What would you think about that?



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

I knew was a joke thread coz who in they're right fucking mind would make a sequel to that game :|



That would be all sorts of cold blooded.



I'd just say that changing something's title don't allow you to use assets that belong to an IP of someone else.



Versus_Evil said:
I knew was a joke thread coz who in they're right fucking mind would make a sequel to that game :|

The company who makes Knack 2?



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Just like Lair killed that developer, Lair 2 would kill platinum (in this fictional situation).



 

Acevil said:
Just like Lair killed that developer, Lair 2 would kill platinum (in this fictional situation).

Lets hope the cancellation of Scalebound doesn't



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Wright said:

I'd just say that changing something's title don't allow you to use assets that belong to an IP of someone else.

True...



For a moment there I got excited in the same way Knack 2 excites me.



Jpcc86 said:
For a moment there I got excited in the same way Knack 2 excites me.

We should probably figure out why something like Knack 2 excites you. 



Sigs are dumb. And so are you!