By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man celebrating vote to repeal Obamacare learns he is on Obamacare

Mr Puggsly said:
bunchanumbers said:

Why would you bring up Hillary? We aren't even discussing the election here. Seem like it always falls back to HIllary. I thought we were having a sincere conversation about politics and it seems like its always the guys who voted Trump who bring up Hillary.

Election is over. The Hillary crutch is gone. GOP needs to stand on their own now.

Fair enough, many dems are out of touch. That's the primary reason they've lost elections recently.

But if you wanna blame voter supression... well I guess that's easier to do than admitting dems have made mistakes.

No. There were plenty of reasons why things turned out including proven meddling from another country, fake news being disseminated, the questionable timing of Comey concerning emails that they did not have warrants for, and influence from Rudy on the FBI.Hillary not doing basic rallying of her base was bad, but there were plenty of other factors that hurt.

But this conversation and thread isn't about the election. Frankly I'm tired of talking about it and its always conservatives bringing it up. Time to turn the page.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
bunchanumbers said:

Its insurance. I don't know anyone who is being insured for free. They still have to pay in and there are requirements to join.

Its wealth redistribution. Some pay more so others can get it free.

Its admittedly broken by our president and Bill Clinton.

Either republicans try to create something that works or democrats try again in the future.

In the meantime let's get over 30,000 people dying every year for the lack of health care.  Yeap, sound terrific. 

It is hilarious as it is tragic. I kinda feel sorry for the people that got conned by Trump.

LOL
Typical diehard Trump supporter right there.Wait until he finds out they also moved the debt ceiling to $29T.

loy310 said:
Looks fake and scripted af

Agreed. Facebook screen captures, text message screenshots, etc. have rarely been real since maybe 2010, and back then it was usually fake too

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

I don't understand, that's a very normal thing to happen in the internet, someone talking shit and being exposed on doing so... it's not really like we are facing a special or rare case here, specially considering facebook conversations, I see shit like that myself daily there, here as well... XP

Glad I left that shit site facebook years ago. Mark Zuck I mean fuck can go fuck himself.

Yeah, that was a troubling post but I'm equally concerned with the language that people use online. Yes, he should have checked what Obamacare stood for but is there always such a need for people to call people idiots and throw insults' at them? It doesn't really put them in any good light either.

Government healthcare is going to be nothing more than a game of political hot potato for the next few years until the Republicans and Democrats can finally find some middleground compromise, but I won't hold my breath on it.

Puppyroach said:
Yeah, that was a troubling post but I'm equally concerned with the language that people use online. Yes, he should have checked what Obamacare stood for but is there always such a need for people to call people idiots and throw insults' at them? It doesn't really put them in any good light either.

You are a dumbass if you didn't know ACA was "Obamacare" and you are trying to talk about it like you know something. Best to keep your mouth shut when you don't know shit.

YEs he is pretty idiot for not knowing that ACA and Obamacare are the same... but the guys mocking him and saying he should delete even his account probably post even more moronic statement, like believing in taxing the riches,

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."