By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man celebrating vote to repeal Obamacare learns he is on Obamacare

bunchanumbers said:
Mr Puggsly said:

With propaganda like that I don't know why democrats lose elections.

Voter suppression by the GOP has been the standard for decades.

Yeah, okay. Lets ignore Hillary's out of touch campaign.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
bunchanumbers said:

Voter suppression by the GOP has been the standard for decades.

Why would you bring up Hillary? We aren't even discussing the election here. Seem like it always falls back to HIllary. I thought we were having a sincere conversation about politics and it seems like its always the guys who voted Trump who bring up Hillary.

Election is over. The Hillary crutch is gone. GOP needs to stand on their own now.

bunchanumbers said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Why would you bring up Hillary? We aren't even discussing the election here. Seem like it always falls back to HIllary. I thought we were having a sincere conversation about politics and it seems like its always the guys who voted Trump who bring up Hillary.

Election is over. The Hillary crutch is gone. GOP needs to stand on their own now.

... Because she was the only alternative? You can't pretend she's irrelevant. A lot of people didn't want to vote for Trump or Hillary but picked the lesser evil of the two. What fantasy land are you living in where there was a magic third choice that was exceptional and brought peace on Earth?

That said, I don't even think Trump is a bad choice and I would 100% have voted for him if I was an American, I'm just not blind enough to not know that a lot of people voted for him simply because Hillary was so much worse.

that awkward moment when you realize you're a tool and an idiot... it's poetic :)

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Lafiel said:

the number that has been tossed around is 20-30million people.

But that's not the number of newly insured people, right?

Thats the total number of people covered by the affordable care act.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
bunchanumbers said:

... Because she was the only alternative? You can't pretend she's irrelevant. A lot of people didn't want to vote for Trump or Hillary but picked the lesser evil of the two. What fantasy land are you living in where there was a magic third choice that was exceptional and brought peace on Earth?

That said, I don't even think Trump is a bad choice and I would 100% have voted for him if I was an American, I'm just not blind enough to not know that a lot of people voted for him simply because Hillary was so much worse.

Dude. Election is over. For better or worse things are how they are. There's no point in bringing it up. I've moved on. Most of the dems have moved on. Hell even Hillary has moved on. Its about time the repubs and the right move on too.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
bunchanumbers said:

At the bolded - Yeah, that remains to be seen. 

Safiir said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

At the bolded - Yeah, that remains to be seen. 

Indeed. There are active senators testifying against Trumps pick for AG Sessions. It has never happened before in US history. On top of the Exxon Mobile CEO, the pay for play with Trumps picks including secretary of education. But somehow Hillary will be worse? I think the idea is preposterous. But that's just me.

bunchanumbers said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Fair enough, many dems are out of touch. That's the primary reason they've lost elections recently.

But if you wanna blame voter supression... well I guess that's easier to do than admitting dems have made mistakes.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)