By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How many Nintendo Switches will you preorder this week?

d21lewis said:
Cobretti2 said:
Why this week?

We could preorder it from the day they first announced it.

But I won't preorder no point till i know what I am getting.

I couldn't. Where is that option? I still can't!

Australia - EB Games

Around the Network

Already preordered

I would buy 2 Switches just for Zelda alone.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Have no interest in them but will order two or three anyway, if they sell out I can make a tidy profit, if they don't I can at least break even, no loss.

I made my mind up after the PS4, Xbox one and WiiU, never to preorder a console at launch unless it was to sell on, I'll be waiting 6+ months after consoles launch to buy one for myself in future.

Same goes for new game releases, unless there's a heavy discount or misprice, buying on launch day is just throwing money away, where as if you wait even just a month the price usually drops significantly.

I never preorder any games or consoles, and I doubt things will change just because of the Switch event.

Are the Switch preorders even avalible right now somewhere?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

you can order the switch?

think-man said:
0 lol i bought a WiiU, won't be fooled again. If i get one it wont be until near the end of its life, too risky.

At least with Nintendo if their system fails you don't have to wait long until the next console :P

However many it takes to give the illusion that gamers are smart enough to choose quality products.

Rolstoppabble said:
However many it takes to give the illusion that gamers are smart enough to choose quality products.

If gamers were smart enough to choose quality products the PS3, Wii and 360 wouldn't have sold any units.

NATO said:
Rolstoppabble said:

If gamers were smart enough to choose quality products the PS3 and 360 wouldn't have sold any units.

Fixed it for you. 

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.