By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I did make a reference to jumpings earlier post in the edit within a minute when i posted that
Besides since when are we assuming something based on * you had multiple options a i o e can i help it everyone gets triggered theae days about in this case literally nothing

Aside from the applogy i like my vg $ also reverted

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
I did make a reference to jumpings earlier post in the edit within a minute when i posted that
Besides since when are we assuming something based on * you had multiple options a i o e can i help it everyone gets triggered theae days about in this case literally nothing

Aside from the applogy i like my vg $ also reverted

People lose VG$ for bans? That's harsh.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

i also like to get my sig approved

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Is this: https://i.imgur.com/Ufe8Uf9.jpg allowed as avy? Or sig?

I kind of have this idea, where the other one is this: https://i.imgur.com/Vh4AZkO.jpg

Miguel_Zorro said:
kirby007 said:
i also like to get my sig approved

Not approved.

Don't make me regret it when I take your side Kirby.

I make everyone regret everything, but I will comply this time even if its the biggest bull i have seen so far on this site

Around the Network
vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Kirby was banned for saying naggers annoy him? WTF?

nagger - someone (especially a woman) who annoys people

Sounds like a fair comment to me...

Which is why he was banned for sexism.

Aeolus451 said:

I'm fine with people having unsubstantiated opinions because that's what the majority of people's opinions are. Its not like they're not kicking puppies or anything.

Thinking like that will only lead to ruin. The worst massacres(all of them?) and generally most terrible things happened because people let unproven claims roam free without challenging them. You see, people have a habit on believing things and everything gets out of control once people start to act on those beliefs.

So for the benefit of everyone it's only prudent to instantly attack any untruths to stop people from believing them. Beliefs lead to actions based on those beliefs and if those beliefs are false, then everyone dies just because we let that one guy have "an opinion".

That's not a legit justification to censor people's opinions or attempt to control other's thoughts. 

Aeolus451 said:
vivster said:

Thinking like that will only lead to ruin. The worst massacres(all of them?) and generally most terrible things happened because people let unproven claims roam free without challenging them. You see, people have a habit on believing things and everything gets out of control once people start to act on those beliefs.

So for the benefit of everyone it's only prudent to instantly attack any untruths to stop people from believing them. Beliefs lead to actions based on those beliefs and if those beliefs are false, then everyone dies just because we let that one guy have "an opinion".

That's not a legit justification to censor people's opinions or attempt to control other's thoughts. 

I'm fine with censoring Nazism myself.

Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

You should be fine with censoring communism too then

I don't support equal treatment/spotlight of ideologies, communism isn't equality of EVERYTHING

Aeolus451 said:
vivster said:

*Points to the anti-vaccination movement*

Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

VGPolyglot said:
Aeolus451 said:

So you should be proud of Germany censoring games such as Wolfenstein.