By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 2 Gameboy/GB Color favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 2 Gameboy/GB Color favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Whats your favorite GB/GBC gamea/memories? Post and discuss!

(Tomorrow SNES)

Around the Network

In b4 pokemon and pokemon! :p

This section is going to be filled with Pokemon. As for me, Pokemon Gold was my favourite game on the GBC, and one of the best games ever made. Best direct sequel of all time for sure, it's amazing how they manage to fit all that world into a GBC cartridge.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Unfortunately I skipped that generation of handheld.

I got to play them only later.

so my memories will not be as live as other consoles.

Fav games.

Super Mario Land 2. Golden Coins
Link's Awakening

Both games feels limited by the consoles and I have always wanted a remake on a newer console.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

For nostalgia alone game and watch gallery 3

Pokemon Crystal!
I loved that game so much. First Pokemon I completed and it will always hold a special place in my heart.
Although the Zelda Oracle games are a very close second.

pokemon yellow + pokemon gold

I've always prefered home consoles and could only afford one system plus games as a kid so I rarely touched a Game Boy back in the days. I did get Pokémon Yellow and Link's Awakening DX for the Color version and have some fond memories of both. My wonderful sister deleted my Pokémon Yellow save file when I was about to battle the Elite Four (or whatever they're called) and with that minor nuisance my Pokémon career also died with that game. But I still get filled up with cosy nostalgia feelings whenever I see 1st gen Pokémon.

Tomorrow ill be more active (snes baby). But man where are the tetris comments at?

I enjoyed pokemon gen 1+2 as well as the mario game (golden coins). I played others but i dont remember to well