By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Project Scorpio Official Thread: New Video On Forza

CDPR doing a Fable game would be amazing. Doubt it will happen, nice to think about regardless, though.

Around the Network

No Crackdown 3 news until E3 apparently.

Man it will suck if Forza is the only game they show Thursday. But I guess the specs are the most important piece.

Vasto said:

Could it be? 

This has to arrive on PC. I will happily sleep with everyone in this thread if this happens.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Vasto said:

Could it be? 

This has to arrive on PC. I will happily sleep with everyone in this thread if this happens.

My body is ready for both fable and your privates if this happens, damnit I would double down and also sleep with everyone in this thread

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Vasto said:

Could it be? 

WTF?! Is this real? Where did you find this?

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Vasto said:

Could it be? 

-snip-

Did a reverse search, and ended up here: http://www.boredart.com/2016/06/vivacious-wonderful-village-art-wonderment.html

Probably not true :(

Zekkyou said:
Angelus said:

Did a reverse search, and ended up here: http://www.boredart.com/2016/06/vivacious-wonderful-village-art-wonderment.html

Probably not true :(

Figures.....screw you Vasto! Toying with my emotions like that

I will also say it here: kaby lake-g. ☺

It has to be a monster if that claim is true and shinobi is generally right, excited to see it, less then a day, lets get some tissues ready for some of the VGChartz members who insist its a ps4 pro equivalent, which it might be but nothing is set in stone yet lol

I will buy it either way, finally something that gives some quality content on my big 4k television without having to switch the display cable out and hdmi cable in from my pc and doing some big loops with the keyboard to set everything up, its quite a chore lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix