By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump's New Years Message

Lefil said:

JudasKiss said:

Worrying about the world first is exactly what led to the disdain needed to vote Trump into office. Globalism is a pipedream, and it's been proven how many times now that a majority of the people don't want a globalist mindset in control. No offense to any other nationality or group of people, but I'm an American first, and I want a leader that helps build up the home base before worrying about the feelings of countries that don't reciprocate the help the USA is constantly sending. 

I heard stupid Americans uttering the very same mantra aloud during the Bush years that put the world in the mess.

Member the "Freedom Fries" stupidity of the Bush years? Because France refused to go to war in Iraq? lulz. 

Around the Network
JudasKiss said:
Lefil said:

Enjoy being hated by the world community and being a laughingstock the world over. 

Worrying about the world first is exactly what led to the disdain needed to vote Trump into office. Globalism is a pipedream, and it's been proven how many times now that a majority of the people don't want a globalist mindset in control. No offense to any other nationality or group of people, but I'm an American first, and I want a leader that helps build up the home base before worrying about the feelings of countries that don't reciprocate the help the USA is constantly sending. 

I'm really flabbergasted by the way America built an illusion of being a benefactor with only kindness as motive and no counterpart of their actions. Like a Disney or Star wars movie ;).

The funniest thing about the situation is many people who voted for him seem to be completely unaware that they voted a stupid person to be US President.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

JudasKiss said:
The asspain of liberals for the next 4 years is going to be legendary.

Correction....hes an asspain to both liberals and conservatives. Conservatives forgot that he threatened to go third party with all of his voters if the GOP did not give him the nomination. The made him sign papers and giving loyalty to the republican party, but because hes erratic and narcisssitic he puts everyone on edge. Their only way of winning was to give him the nomination or else hillary wouldve won by a landslide.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Correction....hes an asspain to both liberals and conservatives. Conservatives forgot that he threatened to go third party with all of his voters if the GOP did not give him the nomination. The made him sign papers and giving loyalty to the republican party, but because hes erratic and narcisssitic he puts everyone on edge. Their only way of winning was to give him the nomination or else hillary wouldve won by a landslide.

Trump was the only path to victory for republicans but not because he held republican supporters hostage but because he had appeal past the party lines ... 

Ted Cruz is a christian theoconservative who can't help but be stereotypically socially backwards, John Kasich wasn't very interested in specially appealing to the rural white working class and Marco Rubio got beaten in his own state in the primaries so nothing more needs to be said about that ... 

Clinton is a very tough opponent no matter what anyone says ... 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
bunchanumbers said:

He wasn't elected. He was chosen by the electoral college. He lost the actual vote.

Did he actually lose the actual vote? I thought there was a recount?

Since I am here, for anyone who wants something kind of funny no matter what side you were on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut0TaegQ-kw

I rarely click on links here, but danm your right, that was pretty funny.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.