By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump's New Years Message

Nice, we got 4 more years of these Tweets ahead of us lol. Hey, at least Trump is up front if nothing else about how he feels about things and wears his opinions on his sleeve.

Unlike the passive-aggressive Obama, who pretends he's doing everything he can to help make the transition between administrations go as smoothly as possible while constantly throwing monkey wrenches into the process with his numerous executive orders designed to protect his legacy while tying Trump's hands, using the UN to enact his own personal vendetta against Netanyahu while simultaneously throwing Israel under the bus, and jump-starting Cold War 2.0 by insinuating that the Russians "hacked" the US election when all they did if anything was hack the private email account of a top DNC official who was dumb enough to fall for a common phishing scam and handed over access to his own email account to the hackers.

Newsflash: every US election since 2000 has been the target of cyberattack attempts from the Chinese, Russians and others. The difference is this year the Democrats got egg on their face when their own emails were made public, which only reinforced existing public opinion that Hillary was a corrupt liar and that the DNC (along with their minions in the media) rigged the primaries for Hillary and did everything they could to ensure she would win in November. The Comey FBI announcement in late October probably did more to damage Hillary's chances at winning than anything Russia did.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:

Nice, we got 4 more years of these Tweets ahead of us lol. Hey, at least Trump is up front if nothing else about how he feels about things and wears his opinions on his sleeve.

Unlike the passive-aggressive Obama, who pretends he's doing everything he can to help make the transition between administrations go as smoothly as possible while constantly throwing monkey wrenches into the process with his numerous executive orders designed to protect his legacy while tying Trump's hands, using the UN to enact his own personal vendetta against Netanyahu while simultaneously throwing Israel under the bus, and jump-starting Cold War 2.0 by insinuating that the Russians "hacked" the US election when all they did if anything was hack the private email account of a top DNC official who was dumb enough to fall for a common phishing scam and handed over access to his own email account to the hackers.

Newsflash: every US election since 2000 has been the target of cyberattack attempts from the Chinese, Russians and others. The difference is this year the Democrats got egg on their face when their own emails were made public, which only reinforced existing public opinion that Hillary was a corrupt liar and that the DNC (along with their minions in the media) rigged the primaries for Hillary and did everything they could to ensure she would win in November. The Comey FBI announcement in late October probably did more to damage Hillary's chances at winning than anything Russia did.

Trump says things. hes also revealed that people couldnt take his  campaign promises seriously. I mean what type of person wouldnt have any fear, but in fact would brag about the fact he didnt tell the truth. A narcissist would, because...really what can we do now?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
NightDragon83 said:

Trump says things. hes also revealed that people couldnt take his  campaign promises seriously. I mean what type of person wouldnt have any fear, but in fact would brag about the fact he didnt tell the truth. A narcissist would, because...really what can we do now?

Yup. We're stuck on this ride and he knows it. Unless the slave GOP grows a spine and impeaches him. I'm predicting he will be president for life.

bunchanumbers said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yup. We're stuck on this ride and he knows it. Unless the slave GOP grows a spine and impeaches him. I'm predicting he will be president for life.

They sold their soul. The only people who can tell trump no now are members of congress and the senate. Trump doesnt get told no and thats why I believe he has that disorder (and well..has had it for years). Psychologist say its instilled from a young age usually by family. Then again, trump did threaten to split the republican party in half and take the votes with him when he went third party if they didnt give him what he wanted in the nomination. Republicans didnt call his bluff. They gave him what he wanted. Narcisssists use fear to keep those they hold hostage in line. Now its almost like every republican Ive spoken to has forgotten about that issue. Its almost like stockholm syndrome.

Ratchet once said something along these lines

I will NOT allow Optimus to pass knowing that Megatron will outlive him

I feel this deserves a modified version

I cannot believe Fidrel Castro/Muhammed Ali/ Prince/ Gordie Howe/ Christopher Lee/ Carrie Fisher/ Liemond Nimroy/ David Bowie pass while Donald Trump outlives them

I can only hope that he burns only the people who thought he was a good idea, and not anything important.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
naruball said:

He can be so immature because there are no repercussions. His fans defend him whatever he does. And he has enough of them to do whatever he wants.

First of all, context matters. Hogan and Sterling comments showed genuine disdain of black people.

Trump was attacking criminal illegals but didnt do a good enough job clarifying. Obama has thrown out millions of criminal illegals so its a genuine problem.

You just proved Naruball's point.

I really hope he delivers on this first 100 day promises: Start building the wall, get rid of Obama Care, stop free trade... If he can really accomplish those things, I will grab my pop corns every time I feel like watching the news.

I love his humor ...

riecsou said:
I really hope he delivers on this first 100 day promises: Start building the wall, get rid of Obama Care, stop free trade... If he can really accomplish those things, I will grab my pop corns every time I feel like watching the news.

Didn't he said he won't do any of that? At least Obamacare will stay.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

naruball said:

He can be so immature because there are no repercussions. His fans defend him whatever he does. And he has enough of them to do whatever he wants.

This only shows how much the SJW agenda has infected the private sector. Good thing free speech is still allowed in politics.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)