By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch ads already in stores

S.Peelman said:
AZWification said:

What if BoTW is a launch title on the Switch, but comes out later on the WiiU? I think Nintendo did this with Twilight Princess.

That's going to happen. I'm fully expecting there to be about a two week gap between the two in favor of the Switch version.

A two week gap wouldn't be too bad. I've heared some users talk about a 2 month gap!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:
S.Peelman said:

That's going to happen. I'm fully expecting there to be about a two week gap between the two in favor of the Switch version.

A two week gap wouldn't be too bad. I've heared some users talk about a 2 month gap!

That would be bad yes. If I remember correctly, too lazy to look it up, TP's release was staggered accross two weeks to a month depending on region.

S.Peelman said:
AZWification said:

That would be bad yes. If I remember correctly, too lazy to look it up, TP's release was staggered accross two weeks to a month depending on region.

12 days in Australia, a week in Europe and 22 days in NA.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

tak13 said:
Cloudman said:

That will come in time, after Jan 12th. Also, farewell friend....

hahaah

it's just his alternate account banned because he finally retieved the access to his old one today....

Well, it's a good bye to his alt, at least xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread