By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Did you like high school?

did you like high school/

I loved it! 20 12.99%

It was good, but could've been better 38 24.68%

eh 22 14.29%

not really 43 27.92%

i'd rather be killed than go to high school 22 14.29%

i ditched high school 9 5.84%

Total:154

I'm glad it's in the distant past. It wasn't a good time to be a nerd into video games.

Around the Network

Loved HS. Was a honor student finished early. In fact I was saved by a very generous coach from self destruction. I won't go in much detail but it was the first time I had a real father figure in a long time at that point. HS was an amazing experience for me from beginning to end.

It was alright. College and post grad were far better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Well, I consider Freshman year my favorite year in high school. Other than that, it was alright.

It sucked. I love college much better. More freedom, no 5 day schedule, and you actually learn things!!! Made it out of Highschool in the top 10% and didn't feel like I learned anything. But college is so much more challenging and engaging. Love it so far. It's hard, but I love it.

Around the Network

No, I went to a great high school in all, but I have always liked work more then it. Everyone was my friend, but I speak to none of them to this day meaning none of them were my friends. The learning was absolutely useless and put me on the wrong path. The lunch food was terrible, and overpriced. I enjoyed my high school years, but none of high school was all that enjoyable.

College is much better. Classes are much funner and less of a waste of time.

From a education stand point I consider High school for me a complete waste of time. Everything I learned pre college was either self taught or learned from my parents. Socially 9th grade was alright then I moved and the new school was much smaller then my old one and just very culturally different. Could not wait to get out of there.

College I LOVED. I both learned a lot and had a ton of fun. I know it not feasible for a lot of people because of costs but there is no experience in world like being 18 year old kid living in a dorm with another 18 year old and surrounded by 1000's of other 18-22 year old in a coed dorm.

At 33 year old I would not want to live the way I did in college, with very little money and sharing a small dorm with another individual. waking up to drunk people passed out in the bathroom etc.

But when I was 18-22 it was great and when it was over my degree got me a good paying job.

I finished high school just last June so not too long ago, but it was alright. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either, I just mainly liked seeing my friends and people I knew everyday, which a lot of them I haven't seen ever since it ended.

9th grade was pretty bad, 10th grade was alright/decent but only a slight improvement from 9th grade for me, but I feel the final 2 years were great for me though for the most part. (11th and 12th grade).

Plan on going to college soon though so I guess i'll see how big of a difference that will be.

Loved it!

It was alright. Made some good friends. I still prefer college, though.