By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details from one of the supposed devs - Rumored/Take with Grain of Salt "What could have been" - (INCLUDES potential connection to spoilers of Final Fantasy XV)

So stella is just bruce willis in sixth sense. So much for "strong female protag".

And which part of this leak makes v13 a better story than ff15 again? Because it's "dark" and filled with bdsm gentiana and better npc costume?

Around the Network
m_csquare said:
So stella is just bruce willis in sixth sense. So much for "strong female protag".

And which part of this leak makes v13 a better story than ff15 again? Because it's "dark" and filled with bdsm gentiana and better npc costume?

It's called, personal preference.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

They need to patch in a heck of a lot more story to patch up this mess. So many missed opportunities! How about being able to explore insomnia! And connect the other continents up to the world map so we can get a grand scale of things.

FF16, please.

I am so done following news of Final fantasies from the PS3 era.

deskpro2k3 said:
m_csquare said:

The game was never going to be how the concepts made it look like. The game kept evolving and changing throughout its entire production. Most of the details you attribute to "Nomura's vision" were changed, removed or altered  by Nomura himself or his team before the production shifted to Tabata.

And to address your comment, I'd say it's called infatuation for Nomura.

Around the Network

yeah read this yesterday, versus is a completely different game, the trailers gave off a much darker tone, hopefully they salvage the concept and put it in a spin off game. Type-1 or just FF Versus.

Final Fantasy XV is still a great game. I am loving it, to me the series is back on the right track. It is not the best Final Fantasy, but it is still a great mainline entry regardless.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

BasilZero said:
LurkerJ said:
FF16, please.

I am so done following news of Final fantasies from the PS3 era.

Coming to PS5.

Please be excited.

No, we're tired. 

Move on to Agni's Philosophy already... 

Hynad said:
deskpro2k3 said:

The game was never going to be how the concepts made it look like. The game kept evolving and changing throughout its entire production. Most of the details you attribute to "Nomura's vision" were changed, removed or altered  by Nomura himself or his team before the production shifted to Tabata.

And to address your comment, I'd say it's called infatuation for Nomura.

I don't know what I've said to you to have hurt your feelings. All I said was I like the concept of Versus 13. Nothing more, and nothing less. Trying to figure out the purpose of your post.

Anyways I replied to someone, and then in come you inserting yourself. This is what you sound like:

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

It's a good thing it got released but I am still surprised about the 'gaps' in storytelling. It's been ten freaking years, I felt more connected to the story and it's characters in 6,7,8 and 9 despite the holes in their stories.

Seems to me SE was trying to overdo things... again. And ending up making more of mess than it should have been.

All in all, I enjoyed the game though.