By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII Details from one of the supposed devs - Rumored/Take with Grain of Salt "What could have been" - (INCLUDES potential connection to spoilers of Final Fantasy XV)

Don`t worry about cutted content. They are going to release everything as DLC.

Around the Network
AsGryffynn said:
Zekkyou said:

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that front; i think the series was at its best between 7 and 12 ^^

The fall of the franchise had started. It was still strong, but the games were cornier each time... 

As i said, we'll have to agree to disagree. Personally, i don't think the series had even peaked yet at 6, let alone 'started to fall'. 

Zekkyou said:
AsGryffynn said:

The fall of the franchise had started. It was still strong, but the games were cornier each time... 

As i said, we'll have to agree to disagree. Personally, i don't think the series had even peaked yet at 6, let alone 'started to fall'. 

I was saying it started, but it didn't show. At the time, the writers started writing their resignation letters. VI marked the start of the decline, but other games kept on being good and some were arguably better. It was only that the brain drain became a thing after the last 2D game... 

It only emerged after X though... 

AsGryffynn said:
Zekkyou said:

I was saying it started, but it didn't show. At the time, the writers started writing their resignation letters. VI marked the start of the decline, but other games kept on being good and some were arguably better. It was only that the brain drain became a thing after the last 2D game... 

Zekkyou said:

Zekkyou said:
AsGryffynn said:

Zekkyou said:

I am not talking of what happened to it, but the brain drain. The staff started to leave at the time. That's what I am talking about...