By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Iconic Star Wars Actress Carrie Fisher Dies at 60 - Update: Mother, actress Debbie Reynolds dies at 84

GOD

FUCKING

DAMMIT

2016, you are a piece of shit. Fuck you.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
mountaindewslave said:
vivster said:
I don't get this current meme of shitting on 2016. Do people really think 2017 will even be an ounce better?

Newsflash: In 2017
- several celebrities will die
- wars will continue
- terror attacks will continue
- Trump won't just be an "elect" anymore
etc...

Stop blaming your shitty attitude on a single innocent year.

this.

and TBH Carrie Fisher's career was insanely empty besides the original Star Wars Trilogy. Its cute and all how people magically seem to love some celeb soooooo much when they pass, but before never even brought them up regularly

also newsflash: millions of people died today from starvation among other things, and no one will recognize or be aware of a ton of those cases as they happen in the middle of nowhere. Celebrities live great lives in terms of being well off and then they die in their 60s or 70s (oh the tragedy) and people act like its such a loss to society

lets focus on the kids dying from cancer. Just saying. Tired of this Hollywood obsessed society in which old celebrities passing gets massively more attention that genuinely tragic things involving kids passing away or people getting brutally murdered. 

Its not as if death is some sort of unique thing. Everybody dies. Despite that the people who die who were on TV screens and had it great get all of the attention. ugh.

I totally agree but, oh well, it´s a video game Forum, all we do here is to talk about things that do not really matter.

Talking about who die always have being a common subject and Fisher did participate in a gigantic blockbuster last year.

So, why not waste a few posts and minutes on the subject? I mean, I had nothing against her, I just watched her on A NEW HOPE last week, she did a good job: "Some rescue this is, huh?" and all that. She was cool...

2016 was a tense year, the only good part was Trump being elected, I like him =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

mjk45 said:

Nope it was the  calendar she rolled it up to snort those drugs.

Oh! My mistake!

First Han Solo and now Carrie Fisher..
Very sad news indeed. I wonder if she was going to be in Episide 8?

Rest in piece Carrie Fisher.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Man.....

Fuck, 2016.

RavenXtra said:

Carrie Fisher, the actress best known as Star Wars‘ Princess Leia Organa, has died after suffering a heart attack. She was 60.

Family spokesman Simon Halls released a statement to PEOPLE on behalf of Fisher’s daughter, Billie Lourd:

“It is with a very deep sadness that Billie Lourd confirms that her beloved mother Carrie Fisher passed away at 8:55 this morning,” reads the statement.

“She was loved by the world and she will be missed profoundly,” says Lourd. “Our entire family thanks you for your thoughts and prayers.”

Fisher was flying from London to Los Angeles on Friday, Dec. 23, when she went into cardiac arrest. Paramedics removed her from the flight and rushed her to a nearby hospital, where she was treated for a heart attack. She later died in the hospital.

Source: http://people.com/movies/carrie-fisher-dies/

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And yet another loss thanks to this dogshit year of 2016.. is it over yet? :(

oooo. They was boning when that picture was taken. And Luke knew it. Just look at him. He knew it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Jesus fucking Christ. I thought 2015 was bad with Spock dying, but Jesus. Rip 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

mountaindewslave said:
vivster said:
I don't get this current meme of shitting on 2016. Do people really think 2017 will even be an ounce better?

Newsflash: In 2017
- several celebrities will die
- wars will continue
- terror attacks will continue
- Trump won't just be an "elect" anymore
etc...

Stop blaming your shitty attitude on a single innocent year.

this.

and TBH Carrie Fisher's career was insanely empty besides the original Star Wars Trilogy. Its cute and all how people magically seem to love some celeb soooooo much when they pass, but before never even brought them up regularly

also newsflash: millions of people died today from starvation among other things, and no one will recognize or be aware of a ton of those cases as they happen in the middle of nowhere. Celebrities live great lives in terms of being well off and then they die in their 60s or 70s (oh the tragedy) and people act like its such a loss to society

lets focus on the kids dying from cancer. Just saying. Tired of this Hollywood obsessed society in which old celebrities passing gets massively more attention that genuinely tragic things involving kids passing away or people getting brutally murdered. 

Its not as if death is some sort of unique thing. Everybody dies. Despite that the people who die who were on TV screens and had it great get all of the attention. ugh.

Well she was only 60 and was one of the most memorable movie characters of the 20th and 21st century, so this is a bad thing? I mean I see plenty of ads about kids dying of cancer, and trust me that is insanely heartbreaking, or when the kid was floating in the water by a beach. So people have a right to say their condolences, even if you can't understand that...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).