By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Merry Christmas And A Happy New year Everyone

Merry Christmas!

Around the Network

The law, I think, is that if you are the one in the middle then you have the highest probability of getting banged from all sides.

Merry Xmas!

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

GOD JUL från Sverige (Happy Yule from Sweden)

BasilZero said:
SnakeDrake said:

I take huge offense from that especially from you Qwark. I still don't thrust you after R&C 2.

Happy holidays to you too 

There's a lot of thrusting going around lately.

Trust me, you dont want to be thrusted especially by that one random user who is obsessed with VR. He said he wanted me to thrust him, I am emotionally scarred now ;___;

Don't worry I've got that one random vr user back!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

That time of the year again!!!!

I just noticed how expensive having nephews has become..... tablets, consoles, games........ sigh.

In my time we would be happy if we got some candy or a GI joe

Around the Network

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hey, same to you, and everyone else. I'm hoping to hear another 6-7 different versions of White Christmas today.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for y'all. Play as much as you can.

Umm... Merry Christmas, everyone!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

BasilZero said:
Wow, the new Dualshock 4 looks like the Xbox One controller and the WiiU gamepad.

That what happens when to two console controllers elf around.