Merry Xmas Xbone fans... only them 😎

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Merry Festivus!!

pbroy said:

Surely those fans are also available on Windows 10? :D

Hope everyone has a nice holiday season though, I know it can be a very hard time of year when it emphasises how much everyone is meant to be having fun, so if there is anything going wrong in your life or if stress is getting too much remember you should focus more on trying to enjoy some time yourself rather than focusing on trying to make everyone else happy.

Merry Christmas all of VGchartz though.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
pbroy said:

Hope everyone has a nice holiday season though, I know it can be a very hard time of year when it emphasises how much everyone is meant to be having fun, so if there is anything going wrong in your life or if stress is getting too much remember you should focus more on trying to enjoy some time yourself rather than focusing on trying to make everyone else happy.

UWP is dead. After this initial set of games is released, they'll probably go back to console exclusives. Not because they want to, but because of the internet community criticizing it. Not the actual Xboners themselves. 😛 Thanks for derailing this festive thread though.  😂

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Ganoncrotch said:

UWP is dead. After this initial set of games is released, they'll probably go back to console exclusives. Not because they want to, but because of the internet community criticizing it. Not the actual Xboners themselves. 😛 Thanks for derailing this festive thread though.  😂

It's my gift to you!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Happy Holidays everyone.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and my best wishes for the new year for you all

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year indeed!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]