By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So aparrently switch is a 157 gflops hh and 392 gflop when docked.

ArchangelMadzz said:
golfgt170 said:

I fail to understand. How could it be less than Xone and be in between Xone and ps4,  since: Ps4 > Xone > Switch ??

My bad, 

I meant rumours suggeste EITHER slightly less than XB1 and in between XB1 and PS4. 

No one thought XB1 would be 3x faster.

The "XB1 = 3*NS" has been told before, but lost among the "NS > PS4, 4K and VR confirmed!"... 

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Intrinsic said:
I always said it was just a handheld that can be connected to a TV....

They said it's CPU is more powerful than the PS4/XB1, they said it will be able to handle most ports from the PS4/XB1 (cause it supposedly runs a last gen game), They also said 1TF this and that....

Now watch them say specs don't matter and you only buy Nintendo hardware for its exclusives. watch them say this is extremely good for a handheld and it was never designed to be a home console.

Ah well, guess we should all be used to this by now, from Nintendo, from its fans, and from the naysayers (like myself) who Nintendo seems to like to prove right.

Pretty much this. I just couldn't believe that some thought it will be close to Xbox One and went to microscopic tech analysis. People said PS4 is behind because of its ancient design and Nintendo Switch will beat it because of its modern design. In reality its close similar to PS Vita in handheld mode. Can't stop laughing.

Can you find me "people" that believe it will beat PS4. Namely the way you make it sound is like a large percentage of people believe this, so it shouldn't be that hard. 

To the OP, There's already a thread about this topic here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=223781

You can add your input to the ongoing discussion there so we don't flood the front page with Switch threads.