By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Games that need to be made for the PS4...

think-man said:

And yet it sold less than half on the WiiU :)

And yet two platforms couldn't even manage to muster with the frist, on an even bigger install abse than the Wii U ;)

You can try as many times turning it around, but last gen had the bigger base, had so many games that sold loads, yet Bayo 1 couldn't make it big on either and neither of the two bothered, nor showed willingness to support the IP afterwards, only Nintendo did.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
think-man said:

And yet it sold less than half on the WiiU :)

And yet two platforms couldn't even manage to muster with the frist, on an even bigger install abse than the Wii U ;)

You can try as many times turning it around, but last gen had the bigger base, had so many games that sold loads, yet Bayo 1 couldn't make it big on either and neither of the two bothered, nor showed willingness to support the IP afterwards, only Nintendo did.

It's the same tired excuse, look at Splatoon which managed to sell great dispite the small amount of people that own a WiiU. If anything the lack of titles the WiiU was getting only helped Bayo 2 sell seen as no one had anything else to play on the console. Besides when Bayonetta launched on the ps360 there wasn't anywhere near 160 million consoles sold and the fact that the ps3 version which was full of bugs and nearly unplayable beat Bayo 2 is laughable.

think-man said:

It's the same tired excuse, look at Splatoon which managed to sell great dispite the small amount of people that own a WiiU. If anything the lack of titles the WiiU was getting only helped Bayo 2 sell seen as no one had anything else to play on the console. Besides when Bayonetta launched on the ps360 there wasn't anywhere near 160 million consoles sold and the fact that the ps3 version which was full of bugs and nearly unplayable beat Bayo 2 is laughable.

It's really not though. When you look at how last gen was huge in terms of the Xbox 360/PS3 userbase, games like CoD and other tirles sold huge and were very popular, but when Bayo arrived, the game basically struggled on both systems to sell very well. Only when you combine both numbers does it start to look adiquatem but even then that's you having to actually combine them, if you look at them side by side, the numbers are pitifal for both userbase sizes.

Don't even know why on earth we're bringing Splatoon into this, especially since that game wasn't on last gen systems or even the Wii for that matter.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Firefoxie said:
TaMpAbLaCk said:
Here ya go screw Amazon. This is cheap considering...
http://www.lukiegames.com/search.asp?q=fear+effect

Thank you!

No Problem! That is much better than $90 & $125, right lol Had no idea some ubah PSX/PS1 games sell for $100+ wow! I got all the classic ones in mint condidtion!

Wild Arms.

That phone game announcement hurts.

Around the Network

PS4 GREATNESS EXCLUSIVE & CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES OTW!

Chazore said:
TaMpAbLaCk said:

Hellblade coming soon on PS4 is made by the Heavenly Sword dev. Looks good!

Also just because I said make for the PS4 does mean they have to be exclusives. The can be 3rd party idc I just want em on PS4.

Could have just made a theread titled "games that need to come back to 8th gen" and it would have been more open and made sense.

To be fair, the thread is in "Sony Discussion".

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Chazore said:
think-man said:

It's really not though. When you look at how last gen was huge in terms of the Xbox 360/PS3 userbase, games like CoD and other tirles sold huge and were very popular, but when Bayo arrived, the game basically struggled on both systems to sell very well. Only when you combine both numbers does it start to look adiquatem but even then that's you having to actually combine them, if you look at them side by side, the numbers are pitifal for both userbase sizes.

Don't even know why on earth we're bringing Splatoon into this, especially since that game wasn't on last gen systems or even the Wii for that matter.

Think of it this way then, Bayonetta sold 205k in ten weeks on the ps3 in japan with a install base of 4 million at the time, it also sold 89k in Japan in ten weeks on the X360 on an install base of 1.1 million..... Bayonetta 2 sold 55k in ten weeks on an install base of 2 million, that's less than the x360 on an install base nearly twice as big! and the 360 had competition. Even if you halfed the PS3 install base to 2 million and said they Ps3 managed half the numbers at 102k in ten weeks then that still labels Bayo 2 as a flop.

I wouldn't mind seeing some love for Xenosaga on the Ps4.

weaveworld said:
I wouldn't mind seeing some love for Xenosaga on the Ps4.

Oh hell yes!