By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Games that need to be made for the PS4...

Feel Free to add to the list

PS4 Games/Franchises that need to be made!

ONIMUSHA

FEAR EFFECT

SOCOM

LEGACY OF KAIN - BLOOD OMEN/SOUL REAVER

CASTLEVANNIA

SILENT HILL

EVERQUEST (continuation of EQOA Frontiers/RIP EQ Next smh)

BAYONETTA

VANQUISH

DEVIL MAY CRY

ENSLAVED

SHADOW OF THE DAMNED

MONSTER HUNTER

DEMON'S SOULS

HEAVENLY SWORD

SPLINTER CELL

BLEACH (like Blade Battlers 2 with updated characters from the Manga)

LEGEND OF DRAGOON

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Half of those franchise are dead.

An IP is never dead. It can be made or sold.

I will be adding to the list as I think of more!

Bayonetta is owned by Nintendo now so Sony won't be getting that IP sadly. I really want a new Castlevania and Silent Hil game, but the way Konami has been acting the closest thing we're going to get is a Pachinko machine. I'd love to see a new Fear Effect game or a least have the old ones put on the PSN as classics. I never got to play the two that were released on the PS1 era so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Firefoxie said:
Bayonetta is owned by Nintendo now so Sony won't be getting that IP sadly. I'd love to see a new Castlevania and Silent Hill, but the way Konami has been acting the closest thing we're going to get is a Pachinko machine. I'd love to see a new Fear Effect game or a least have the old one s put on the PSN as classics. I never got to play the two that were released on the PS1 era so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Bayonetta is not owned by Nintendo. They made a deal with Platinum Games for 1 game on the Wii U. As PlayStation & Xbox did for the PS3/360. Mario, Metroid & Zelda are owned by Nintendo.

Around the Network

More like Games that need to be made for PS4

Anyeays, heres some I'd like to see:

-Legend of Legaia
-Motorstorm (Silimar to one and two)
-Twisted Metal (In the spirit of the first three)
-Spyro
-Jak
-MAG

And as much as they have been hated, I really liked Lair, Heavanly Sword, and The Order 1886. So I would like to see Sony continue to take chances on these types of 2nd party games.

Other things I would like, but it is up to people bring fun back to their names, is arcade sports games. I miss Triple Play, MLB Slugfest, NBA Street, NFL Blitz, and the rest of the old and fun spins on sports games.I used to buy two baseball games, two football games, and one basketball game a year, now I only get MLB The Show every year, and Madden and NBA every other alternating.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Suikoden 6
Legend of Dragoon Remake and 2

BasilZero said:
Half of those franchise are dead.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

TaMpAbLaCk said:
Firefoxie said:
Bayonetta is owned by Nintendo now so Sony won't be getting that IP sadly. I'd love to see a new Castlevania and Silent Hill, but the way Konami has been acting the closest thing we're going to get is a Pachinko machine. I'd love to see a new Fear Effect game or a least have the old one s put on the PSN as classics. I never got to play the two that were released on the PS1 era so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Bayonetta is not owned by Nintendo. They made a deal with Platinum Games for 1 game on the Wii U. As PlayStation & Xbox did for the PS3/360. Mario, Metroid & Zelda are owned by Nintendo.

Yeah I already know Mario, Zelda, and Metroid is owned by Nintendo. As far as Bayotta, I thought Nintendo bought the IP. I never read the details so my mistake. I read a headline about and assumed they bought it. 

Suikoden 6. Everything else can wait.