By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Games that need to be made for the PS4...

SegataSanshiro said:
Firefoxie said:

lol just like Sony was never suppose to get the original Dead Rising, the first Mass Effect, or Zombie U. I'm not getting my hopes up, but there still could be a slight chance. I did read about a hour ago though that the 3rd game might be exclusive for Nintendo. If Sony does get the sequel or future games it could be years from now. 

Nintendo owns the code to Bayo2. They don't own the IP but they own all rights to Bayo2. Kamiya stated over and over if you want the game on PS or MS it's 100% up to Nintendo. Sony could fund a 3rd if they wanted but that is it.

Yeah, I highly doubt Nintendo is going want to share. Not going to say it can't happen, but it seems unlikely.

Around the Network

SEGA owns the right to Bayonetta so Nintendo can just put in a bid for another exclsuive vs PlayStation & Xbox can come together & make it 3rd party like on PS3/360. SEGA hardly made any money on Wii U compared to a possible PS4/X1 release or their PS3/360 release.

TaMpAbLaCk said:
SEGA owns the right to Bayonetta so Nintendo can just put in a bid for another exclsuive vs PlayStation & Xbox can come together & make it 3rd party like on PS3/360. SEGA hardly made any money on Wii U compared to a possible PS4/X1 release or their PS3/360 release.

Sony/Microsoft didn`t make it on PS3/360. SEGA just released it on those as a multiplat game because those were the standard platforms for all multiplats. Unless SEGA fund a new one, like they did the first, then there`s no chance of it being multiplat again.

I don`t know about saying SEGA never made much money compared to a multiplat release though. They never paid anything to make it so anything they got from it would have been pure profit, unlike a multiplat release which they would have had to have funded and could have ended in a loss for them.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

TaMpAbLaCk said:
Fear Effect 2 on PSX was a masterpiece! If you missed out on Retro Helix I suggest you play the whole game!

Did you happen to play the first Fear Effect? I miss out on playing both sadly which is now a big regret of mine since I have yet to find them in local gaming stores.

Would literally take Jak 4 over all of that.

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network

And if all these games are made we complain about too many sequels and not enough new IPs ;)

Slade6alpha said:
Would literally take Jak 4 over all of that.

And I`d take a Slade in my xmas cake over that

I mean the scantily clad person popping out of the cake kind rather than the... dead Slade kind.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Crash Team Racing

Sly Cooper

Destruction Derby

Motorstorm

Buzz

ANIME GAMES !!!!!

- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
- Code Geass
- Kill la Kill
- Iron Fort Kabaneri
- Hellsing
- Ghost in the Shell ( proper game not this f2p mmo bs )
- Slayers
- Soul Hunter
- Bleach ( i know there is a game on PS3 but its supercheap and bad )

- Inuyasha

- Proper Yugioh game

All games would be just fighting/adventure games. 

Now small indie games,visual novels etc ( not mainstream AAA )

- Chichayafuru

- Yahari Ore wa Machagiterru

Chrono Break
Legend of Dragoon
Wild Arms 6
Suikoden 6
new Shadow Hearts
new Seiken Densetsu (mana) game
new Jak & dexter

Im not sure.. I feel like PS4 has gotten alot of games, its not really missing all that much.

Suikoden & Chrono Break, would be something though... jeez.