By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Games that need to be made for the PS4...

BasilZero said:
Firefoxie said:

Yeah I already know Mario, Zelda, and Metroid is owned by Nintendo. As far as Bayotta, I thought Nintendo bought the IP. I never read the details so my mistake. I read a headline about and assumed they bought it. 

SEGA still owns the IP - however they let Platinum games develop for it. They made an agreement with Nintendo to let Platinum games develop the sequel for Nintendo. What else came with the agreement, who knows - we'll probably know in a few years ;)

Maybe we'll get lucky than and get the second game on the PS4 along with future games in the series. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
I was ready to reprove this thread, then LoD was the last, so yeah, great thread.

LOL I'm not done yet still thinking

KBG29 said:
More like Games that need to be made for PS4

Anyeays, heres some I'd like to see:

-Legend of Legaia
-Motorstorm (Silimar to one and two)
-Twisted Metal (In the spirit of the first three)
-Spyro
-Jak
-MAG

And as much as they have been hated, I really liked Lair, Heavanly Sword, and The Order 1886. So I would like to see Sony continue to take chances on these types of 2nd party games.

Other things I would like, but it is up to people bring fun back to their names, is arcade sports games. I miss Triple Play, MLB Slugfest, NBA Street, NFL Blitz, and the rest of the old and fun spins on sports games.I used to buy two baseball games, two football games, and one basketball game a year, now I only get MLB The Show every year, and Madden and NBA every other alternating.

Nice list! Yes Twisted Metal & MAG! Also having Rachet & Clank & now Crash does not seem right without another Jak, Spyro & Sly Cooper game imo! Bring em all to PS4!

BasilZero said:
Firefoxie said:

Maybe we'll get lucky than and get the second game on the PS4 along with future games in the series. 

Ehh, dont care about bayonetta 2 on PS4 since I have it on WiiU. But would love to see a sequel.

(I would double dip on a PC version of 1 and 2 though :3)

We got a WII U, but I just never got around to getting the sequel to Bayonetta sadly. I can understand I have a horrible habit of double dipping when it comes to games I love.

Jpcc86 said:
Suikoden 6. Everything else can wait.

I wish Konami would make another one, but they're being stupid with their IPs. I'm so disappointed with their decision to cancel Silent Hills.

Around the Network

Jak 4
Skate 4
The Order 1886 sequel
A new MediEvil
A new Socom
Bad Company 2 Remastered

Firefoxie said:
BasilZero said:

SEGA still owns the IP - however they let Platinum games develop for it. They made an agreement with Nintendo to let Platinum games develop the sequel for Nintendo. What else came with the agreement, who knows - we'll probably know in a few years ;)

Never going to happen =P 

Nah on Bayonetta. Should be on Nintendo from now on. She is in 4 game on Wii U alone. Bayo3 should be on Switch.(Nintendo also owns the code for Bayo2) CV should be multi. Same with DMC. Same with VanQuish. We could also use another Binary Domain. Legend of Dragoon is cool. I would also like to see Treasure make a action platformer tho.

David_Hernandeez said:
Firefoxie said:

Never going to happen =P 

lol just like Sony was never suppose to get the original Dead Rising, the first Mass Effect, or Zombie U. I'm not getting my hopes up, but there still could be a slight chance. I did read about a hour ago though that the 3rd game might be exclusive for Nintendo. If Sony does get the sequel or future games it could be years from now. 

Firefoxie said:
David_Hernandeez said:

Never going to happen =P 

lol just like Sony was never suppose to get the original Dead Rising, the first Mass Effect, or Zombie U. I'm not getting my hopes up, but there still could be a slight chance. I did read about a hour ago though that the 3rd game might be exclusive for Nintendo. If Sony does get the sequel or future games it could be years from now. 

Nintendo owns the code to Bayo2. They don't own the IP but they own all rights to Bayo2. Kamiya stated over and over if you want the game on PS or MS it's 100% up to Nintendo. Sony could fund a 3rd if they wanted but that is it.