By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Resident Evil Vendetta (2017) New Images (Including Best Resident Evil Girl next to Claire - Rebecca Chambers!)

rebecca chambers not looking like ayumi hamasaki looks a little weird :P

Around the Network

What's a... vendetta? Is this a game?

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Awesome, I really enjoyed both Degeneration and Damnation. Looking forward to this.

Chris and Rebecca look so weird.

BasilZero said:
LipeJJ said:
What's a... vendetta? Is this a game?

Movie - 3rd one of an entire series that takes place between games.

Carl2291 said:
Awesome, I really enjoyed both Degeneration and Damnation. Looking forward to this.

Me too - I really loved both movies - cant wait to see this one :)

Ah, ok! Thanks!

I wonder why Christian looks so weird tho. 

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Terrible character designs holy shit that's bad.

:-O Yes Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!

Excited for this!

I need this cause RE7 been losing my interest in the series.

Hopefully this one is more grounded don't want to see Leon facing of two mega nemesis with just a knife again.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share