By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Valkyria Revolution coming west for PS4, Xbox One, and PS Vita in Q2 2017

badgenome said:
Xxain said:

I have lost major respect for Media Vision due to their work on Digimon: Cyber Slueth.

Why's that?

You are gonna find out in a few days. I actually have 2 threads I'm going to make: One is about the game and Media Visions inability to grow past their typical issue; it got worse. The other is the issue in general.

Around the Network
Xxain said:

You are gonna find out in a few days. I actually have 2 threads I'm going to make: One is about the game and Media Visions inability to grow past their typical issue; it got worse. The other is the issue in general.

Intriguing! See you then!

Have they fixed the gameplay in this like they said they were going to die to fan demand??

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Aura7541 said:
Rather odd that there's no Day 1 PC version considering how well Valkyria Chronicles sold on Steam...

Whys that surprising? Games are always delayed on pc. 

StokedUp said:
Have they fixed the gameplay in this like they said they were going to die to fan demand??

I hope not. That sounds pretty drastic.

Around the Network

Picking this one up,we all begged for the games to come to the west even though they where not selling (ps3/psp era)

Now that they have given us another chance we should embrace it.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
Picking this one up,we all begged for the games to come to the west even though they where not selling (ps3/psp era)

Now that they have given us another chance we should embrace it.

Thankfully, we now have a larger userbase than last gen, and "niche" games are becoming more expose and more acceptable.

Xxain said:
badgenome said:

Why's that?

Lol why u mad. Cyber Sleuth is RPG GOTY 2016.

Surprised it's coming to Xbone and Vita. Even Namco skips the next Digimon on the Vita for Western release. I think it might do well, that fanbase is loyal AF.

Turkish said:
Xxain said:

Surprised it's coming to Xbone and Vita. Even Namco skips the next Digimon on the Vita for Western release. I think it might do well, that fanbase is loyal AF.

He doesn't have the issue with Digimon Cyber Sleuth, but rather Media Vision's localization of the game, I think. I have played Cyber Sleuth and there were parts where the translations were wonky.

think-man said:
Aura7541 said:
Rather odd that there's no Day 1 PC version considering how well Valkyria Chronicles sold on Steam...

Well, VC sold 900K on Steam despite releasing long after the PS3 version. That is some dedication right there, so I thought PC gamers would be awarded with Revolution Day 1. Definitely makes more business sense than an XBO version...

Aura7541 said:
Turkish said:

He doesn't have the issue with Digimon Cyber Sleuth, but rather Media Vision's localization of the game, I think. I have played Cyber Sleuth and there were parts where the translations were wonky.

think-man said:

Well, VC sold 900K on Steam despite releasing long after the PS3 version. That is some dedication right there, so I thought PC gamers would be awarded with Revolution Day 1. Definitely makes more business sense than an XBO version...

Agree,pc would be a better  choice. 

Sorry but the game is going  to fail hard on x1.

Have  patience  pc gamers every jrpg will eventually  come to pc/steam.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil