By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A very Nintendo Christmas...

Tagged games:

Which game will you be played this Holiday period?

And for which console?

I will be playing - Super Mario maker on 3DS

And Super Mario 3D World on Wii U - decided that I want to finish each stage with each characters...

(plus I might re-play the festive tree stage of Piknin 3)

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Something on NES, maybe some NES games on Virtual Console. AC: Amiibo Festival with my kids on Wii U.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I'm doing my yearly playthrough of Hotel Dusk and Last Window. I think is very appropiate to replay them on these dates: both games are set in December, close to Christmas.

Also, I'll probably play Pokémon Sun. I just finished the main story, there's still some stuff to do and I have to start making some competitive Pokémon.

Rodea the sky soldier and Lego Star Wars force awakens on Wii U, And a bunch of PS4 stuff.

Probably finish some Xbox One back catalogue. I haven't even completed Halo 5's campaign yet.

Around the Network

Destiny, The Dawning

I just ordered this Yu Gi Oh game on the 3ds, sooo im pretty hyped for that! Haven't played a yu gi oh game since on the DS.

Im planning to finish Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2 and FE Fates.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'll be finishing the pokedex on Pokemon Moon, then finish playing Jeanne D'Arc, and then beating Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
Currently playing Pokemon Yellow on 3DS. That will probably last through xmas, and if it doesn`t I`ve got Heart Gold lined up next

Why you playing those outdated games when a new one just came out? :O

On Wii , Ill be playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Xenolbade Chronicles X.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1