By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A very Nintendo Christmas...

Tagged games:

No new games for me, just going to finish up Conquest, Moon, DQ IX and of course Splatoon

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Just the waiting game. The last one they have released for the Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Probably still Final Fantasy 15 or The Last Guardian. But I'll be spending some time away from my computer and consoles, so I'll probably take my 3DS and get around to playing Link Between Worlds.

Or maybe my NES Classic. That thing can probably fit in my shirt pocket.

Currently playing:

- Tokyo Mirage Sessions
- Legend of Dragoon
- Pullblox
- Xenoblade Chronicles X
- Final Fantasy X HD

LOL

And I'm gonna get Xenoblade Chronicles Wii from the WiiU virtual console to end up killing my social life this holidays xD

Pavolink said:

Just the waiting game. The last one they have released for the Wii U.

One way or another we're all playing that game, but that shouldn't stop you from playing other games aswell!

Around the Network

I just started Earthbound for the first time. I'll probably still be playing that. I love the Auto Fight function and the fact that some enemies just die when you come into contact with them. Also cool the way that enemies run away from you. I'd like to see this more with open world games as well when you level up so you can truly feel how terrifying you become as you level up.

I find it kinda odd this is limited to Nintendo. This could have been something like 'A Very Console Christmas' or something, but I'll roll with it anyways.

I'll probably still be playing Fates into the next year, trying to perfect my team.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Gonna be building my first battle team in Pokemon Moon. Bought Yoshi's Island DS as well. I may try to pick up Kid Icarus: Uprising if the price drops.

No Nintendo games for me this christmas, I bought PS4 recently, but I hope there will be plenty of Nintendo games to play next christmas. :)

Last guardian, FF XV, Destiny dawning and Battlefield 1, all on ps4 pro