By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So pumped 4 upcoming PS4 AAA Console-Exclusive Games! So many ubah ones (list)

Nier on PS3 was so fun! A very underrated game imo! Cannot wait for Nier 2 especially since Platinum is the Dev!

Around the Network

What a time to be alive if you're a playstation gamer. We really have it too good!

I'm only excited for Horizon.

I need 2 jobs

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

If the list is exclusive then I'd put it in the Sony section, if not then I'd edit the wording of the OP, because not all of them are PS4 exclusive. I've already seen the previous answer given to Pinkie_Pie and it's not really a good one tbh.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
If the list is exclusive then I'd put it in the Sony section, if not then I'd edit the wording of the OP, because not all of them are PS4 exclusive. I've already seen the previous answer given to Pinkie_Pie and it's not really a good one tbh.

To someone who isn't interested in PC gaming they are exclusives.

Wipeout Omega, Persona 5, Spiderman & Horizon are the ones I'm looking forward to most currently.

Barkley said:

To someone who isn't interested in PC gaming they are exclusives.

That still doesn't overwrite the fact that there are some in the list that are not actually exclusive.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Crash Remaster

Dreams

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Wipeout 

Locoroco

Papa rapper

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

I'm 37 and have never played on a PC. Had an every console from Atari2600-PS4. Hate using mouse and keyboard. So yeah, they are exclsuive to me.

TaMpAbLaCk said:
I'm 37 and have never played on a PC. Had an every console from Atari2600-PS4. Hate using mouse and keyboard. So yeah ,they are exclsuive to me.

Like I said before, it still does not overwrite the fact that some on the list are not exclusive.

Also you can use a most gamepads on a PC these days.