By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So pumped 4 upcoming PS4 AAA Console-Exclusive Games! So many ubah ones (list)

PS4 Exclusive Games -

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn 2nd Expansion – Stormblood, The Last of Us 2, God of War, Days Gone, Detroit, Spider-Man, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Death Stranding, The Last Guardian, Deep Down, Nier 2 Automata, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Persona 5, Berserk, Dreams, Gran Turismo Sport, Ni no Kuni 2, Final Fantasy VII, Knack 2, Yakuza 6, Yakuza Kiwami, Yakuza 0  Dragon Quest, Wild, Shenmue 3, Ace Combat 7, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Crash Remaster, Wipeout Omega, Locoroco, Papa Rapper

Feel free to add to my list if I missed any good ones?!..

Around the Network

I'm excited for most of those games as well, hopefully a good amount of them actually release next year.

NobleTeam360 said:

I'm excited for most of those games as well, hopefully a good amount of them actually release next year.

YAAAAAY!

Nioh soon, don't miss it.

It will be a must-have like bloodborne, i'm confident.

Not all of them are exclusives. Some of those are coming to pc as well. If your looking forward to yakuza 6 then what about yakuza kiwami and yakuza 0?

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
Nioh soon, don't miss it.

It will be a must-have like bloodborne, i'm confident.

Agreed!

Pinkie_pie said:
Not all of them are exclusives. Some of those are coming to pc as well. If your looking forward to yakuza 6 then what about yakuza kiwami and yakuza 0?

Most of them are PS4 exclusive, but a few are just console exclusive. Which is still pretty exclusive imo.  =)

Pinkie_pie said:

True! That is why I posted this. Feel free to add some I missed!

I'd add Nier Automata to that list. Looks like another Platinum classic from the gameplay seen so far.

MTZehvor said:
I'd add Nier Automata to that list. Looks like another Platinum classic from the gameplay seen so far.

That different from Nier 2?