By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Laura Kate Dale teases a Switch exclusive being revealed with trailer in December, shows screenshots.

PAOerfulone said:
A new IP from Retro, maybe?
Ok, unlikely, but this still looks great.
But wait and see.

It's third party :v

Around the Network

Wow this looks pretty impressive even on this low quality pics.

Looks like it's this game.

This actually makes me sad that we're getting a third version of Sun/Moon instead of a full HD open world Pokemon game. As good as Sun/Moon are, a true open world Pokemon game would be amazing on a system that can handle Unreal Engine 4.

I think two of the shots may be CG, but we'll see. The first one with the open field and the one with the dog in the lower right corner look a bit better than the other two screens. 

If NicoWav has been Laura's source for leaking Switch stuff he's also claimed (I believe)

- The Switch is more powerful than a PS4 when docked, but less than a PS4 Pro
- 30 fps max for portable mode, they are using lower quality models for portable
- Final Fantasy XV, Red Dead 2, and Resident Evil 7 are coming to Switch

This guy apparently also called Devil's Third for Wii U. I dunno if that makes him legit or if its the same guy or what. 

Around the Network

looks great, a game from kid ikarus team :)

Seems to be some kind of action adventure game, probably pretty puzzle heavy. But that's just the feeling I'm getting personally

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ka-pi96 said:
Looks like The Last Guardian.

Yupp, that what I was thinking :)) Well whatever it is I cannot wait for the reveal

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Hmm, a little powerhouse.

gentii said:
looks great, a game from kid ikarus team :)

God, i hope the controls are properly working now. I dropped Kid Icarus for that reason even tough the game looked really fun.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.