By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Relax, you are not the only one that cant handtle the wait for BOTW anymore!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

The "hasn't had a good game in ten years" argument would only be valid if you were talking about a yearly franchise like Assassin's Creed and COD. Zelda has had two main games in the last 10 years, with the next one about to release and If you paid any attention, clearly shows it isn't dead. Lmao

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Geralt said:
spurgeonryan said:
What was your problem with skyward Sword?

Even game spot gave it a decent score.

Bad graphics/worse than twilight princess

The level of graphical fidelity is pretty much the same.  It just depends on if you prefer stylized graphics or not.  I can tell you that stylized graphics almost always ages better than "realistic" graphics.

Jpcc86 said:
If you think a franchise is only as good as the first game you play of that franchise, then yes.
The only Zelda of the main line I don't consider as good as the rest (but still good) is skyward sword, but 1 game alone does not make a franchise die.

You think Zelda 2 is as good as the rest?

For me personally, I've liked every Zelda after Twilight Princess. Breath of the Wild is clearly way different from Skyward Sword.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Around the Network
pray4mojo said:
Jpcc86 said:
If you think a franchise is only as good as the first game you play of that franchise, then yes.
The only Zelda of the main line I don't consider as good as the rest (but still good) is skyward sword, but 1 game alone does not make a franchise die.

No, that one is shit. Forgot about it completely. 

Didn't kill the franchise tho. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

pray4mojo said:
Jpcc86 said:

Oh hell no, Imma fight anyone that likes Zelda 2.

edit:

Jpcc86 said:
pray4mojo said:

No, that one is shit. Forgot about it completely. 

Didn't kill the franchise tho. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Phew.

pray4mojo said:
Jpcc86 said:

I know a lot oof people on here that think skyward Sword is better than TP. And tons of people hated WW for its art style, as well as the 3 day repeating cycle for MM turned a lot of people off at first. So OoT was really the last great LoZ

Skyward Sword was a great game, therefore your logic is flawed and limited to meaningless opinion. Sales and review scores go against said opinion. You are totally entitled to your opinion, but your opinion does not equal fact.

I believe that is all that need be said.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

OP we know you lyin

#1 Amb-ass-ador