By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
I think your thread does your profile picture justice.

If Trump had cartoon offspring....

Around the Network
mtu9356 said:
I would say it's less relevant than it was 10 years ago, at least to me.

Zelda is probably more relevant than ever, especially with all of the HD remakes, Amiibos. I mean go into any Hot Topic or younger store and Zelda stuff is everywhereeeee.

Wouldn't be surprised if Breath of the Wild ends up being by far the best selling game in the series too, trending that way

kinda... It has been 10 years now since Twilight Princess. I liked Skyward Sword, but it definitely was not "Zelda" standards. If BotW underwhelms I do worry for the future of the series.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Shitty forum post, have you ever heard of the handheld Zelda games? The Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds is my favorite video game. Plus Breath of the Wild looks amazing

This reminds me of that time somebody tried to tell me Zelda is a niche series because each installment typically only sells a few million...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

No of course not.

Why are you guys so dramatic?

A Link Between Worlds and Skyward Sword are really good games, so, no, it's not dead.

Volterra_90 said:
A Link Between Worlds and Skyward Sword are really good games, so, no, it's not dead.

Totally this, they are both amazing games in their own right, that OP doesn't like them doesn't make them bad games, bad games are those that arrive with the content slashed or without content at all, are broken, get stuck or frozen, are unplayable because bugs programing problems etc, for example the order 1886 is not a bad game, is a game that was overhyped or maybe overpromised, maybe too short fort its price but certainly not a bad game, now Tetris ultimate by Ubisoft goddamm, how the heck do you screw tetris that bad?

RolStoppable said:
I think your thread does your profile picture justice.

Rol nailed it!

I have never ever ever played a bad zelda game. SS was excellent, its controls as well. ALBW was also excellent. Of course you have 4 swords adventures and triforce heroes, that are more like cash in more than true titles to the series, but even those are good. Even Hyrule Warriors was pretty good. Why then it's zelda dead? BOTW looks outstanding so far.