By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Dark_Feanor said:
GribbleGrunger said:

No, PS4 is selling more than 4 XB1 bundles.

I am talking about the Pro, Bro.

3 or 4 Xbox bundles have been in front of the Pro since BF. 

If you are obseced with Amazon rank, what about doing a little math?

Since BF?  Uh, no.  The Pro left the Top 100 for BF, but it returned to ~#50-#60.  I'd have to look, but I'm sure it was above at least one XBO bundle.  And on Cyber Monday, the Pro was well ahead of those XBO bundles.  Believe it peaked at #4, then it sold out.

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Excuse me but are you stupid or something ? PS4 Pro is out of stock. That's why PS4 Slim is above everything else.

Congrats XB1 was above a console out of stock. Applaude.

Just leave him alone. He's been really upset lately because Sony had a really good conference yesterday and showed a lot of great games coming soon that won't appear on his system of choice. Plus he's having trouble with the idea Xbox might lose November NPD as well. I honestly don't know why he's not banned yet. 

Thank you man.

You are totaly right, I can´t even sleep with that thought.

Months came and go and you guys are still very easy to trigger.

User was moderated for this and other posts ~ CGI

Dark_Feanor said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Just leave him alone. He's been really upset lately because Sony had a really good conference yesterday and showed a lot of great games coming soon that won't appear on his system of choice. Plus he's having trouble with the idea Xbox might lose November NPD as well. I honestly don't know why he's not banned yet. 

Thank you man.

Pointing out at the flaws of your reasoning equates to being triggered? I mean it's not anyone else who fell into the doublethink trap.

Aura7541 said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Thank you man.

Pointing out at the flaws of your reasoning equates to being triggered? I mean it's not anyone else who fell into the doublethink trap.

He calls us "triggered" yet he's the one going into playstation threads asking how many threads there's been about Sony's games or getting scared Sony will win November NPD. Weird fellow he is. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Aura7541 said:

He calls us "triggered" yet he's the one going into playstation threads asking how many threads there's been about Sony's games or getting scared Sony will win November NPD. Weird fellow he is. 

We should all just wait until the results come out, but even so, Dark_Feanor's initial comment was just plain weird. I mean he was the one who frequently said to not extrapolate Amazon's rankings to the entire market. However, he then proceeds to break his own rule. And then there's the part where he left out the Pro charting really high on Sunday and Cyber Monday, one of the busiest buying periods of December NPD, to the point it sold out on Amazon.

Around the Network

Nintendo! Hold that shipment down son!

Also ffxv hasnt left. Holidays will treat it well

Dark_Feanor said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Thank you man.

lol you are really an asshole.

User was moderated for this and another post ~ CGI

Aura7541 said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Exactly!!!

However 3 or 4 XOne bundles were above the PS4 for the last few weeks.

Eventhought in the end of this Hollyday season I belive the Pro will sell about 25% to 30% of XOne or PS4 total numbers. May be Amazon could be right.

So.... "I will selectively believe Amazon when it is convenient". "Maybe" isn't good enough.

Also, Microsoft's Black Friday PR was extremely vague, Infoscout had the PS4 supposedly winning in brick & mortar by a larger percent margin than the XB1's margin online, and Adobe has PS4 winning the month of November online + Cyber Monday.

We will get the data in a few days. But  the PS4 will outsell the Xbox One by a good margin.

WebMasterFlex said:
Dark_Feanor said:

I am talking about the Pro, Bro.

3 or 4 Xbox bundles have been in front of the Pro since BF. 

If you are obseced with Amazon rank, what about doing a little math?

Excuse me but are you stupid or something ? PS4 Pro is out of stock. That's why PS4 Slim is above everything else.

Congrats XB1 was above a console out of stock. Applaude.

I've already told him that and the fact he ignored it and continued to repeat what he said over and over says he's only here for one thing. He'll probably ignore what you said also because it doesn't suit the narrative he's trying to push.

Aura7541 said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

We should all just wait until the results come out, but even so, Dark_Feanor's initial comment was just plain weird. I mean he was the one who frequently said to not extrapolate Amazon's rankings to the entire market. However, he then proceeds to break his own rule. And then there's the part where he left out the Pro charting really high on Sunday and Cyber Monday, one of the busiest buying periods of December NPD, to the point it sold out on Amazon.

Oh, really?

I don't check the rank very often. I saw the rank only at BF and a little on saturday. I kept quite those days waiting for someone do the math.

I also give Sony and MS ample time for a PR statement reguarding sales. Specially curious about the Pro.

Now I belive it is safe to say that Pro sales have been a fraction of PS4 and XO só far.

I might end up wrong, but Im not pulling straws.