By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

7 hours since last update

HARDWARE
#05 PS4s UC4 Bundle (down 1)
#33 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (down 1)
#54 N3DSXL Lime (down 18)
#57 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (down 6)
#63 N3DS Mario Black (up 1)
#72 NES Classic (down 10)
#75 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (down 6)
#85 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (down 6)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

#15 PS4 The Last Guardian (up 3)
#51 XB1 Dead Rising 4 (up 5)
#95 PS4 The Last Guardian SE (re-entry)

PS4:
1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
4 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

A PS4 still selling strong (according to Amazon). Is there anything MS can do to reverse this coming into Christmas?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Man uncharted 4 is going to sell insane numbers this holiday including both the bundled numbers and standalone sales. Incredible!

Dark_Feanor said:
Aura7541 said:

We should all just wait until the results come out, but even so, Dark_Feanor's initial comment was just plain weird. I mean he was the one who frequently said to not extrapolate Amazon's rankings to the entire market. However, he then proceeds to break his own rule. And then there's the part where he left out the Pro charting really high on Sunday and Cyber Monday, one of the busiest buying periods of December NPD, to the point it sold out on Amazon.

Oh, really?

I don't check the rank very often. I saw the rank only at BF and a little on saturday. I kept quite those days waiting for someone do the math.

I also give Sony and MS ample time for a PR statement reguarding sales. Specially curious about the Pro.

Now I belive it is safe to say that Pro sales have been a fraction of PS4 and XO só far.

I might end up wrong, but Im not pulling straws.

This year, Sony tends to release PR whenever they feel like doing it. The PS4 has won a few NPD months, but Sony didn't release any PR despite it winning. There were a few people who insinuated that UC4 didn't meet expectations because Sony didn't release PR immediately after launch. That turned out to be false.

That is the fundamental difference between Sony and Microsoft when it comes to PR. There is no precedent where MS does not release PR when its console wins. This is why I weigh Microsoft's silence more than Sony's silence: precedent.

Still glad to see the 4 X1 Bundles still charting.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

4 hours since last update

HARDWARE
#04 PS4s UC4 Bundle (up 1)
#31 XB1s-500gb Battlefield Bundle (up 2)
#48 XB1s-500gb Minecraft Bundle (up 9)
#57 N3DSXL Lime (down 3)
#64 N3DS Mario Black (down 1)
#70 NES Classic (up 2)
#75 XB1s-1tb Battflield Bundle (same)
#77 XB1s-1tb Gears Bundle (up 8)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)

#15 PS4 The Last Guardian (same)
#45 XB1 Dead Rising 4 (up 6)
#96 PS4 The Last Guardian SE (down 1)

PS4:
1 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5
XB1:
4 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
No update to the monthly or weekly rankings again today. Fix your shit, Amazon.

What happened amazon .

Judging from its placement on the charts, this is probably going to be the softest release for a Dead Rising game yet. It just came out to little fanfare.

BraLoD said:
Come on TLG, get to top 10 already!

at 10 now, reviews are helping

celador said:
BraLoD said:
Come on TLG, get to top 10 already!

at 10 now, reviews are helping

Let's see if it can just lift the PS4 a little.

The PS5 Exists. 

i think amazon console ranking will be right this month imo