By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bristow9091 said:
Kyuu said:
Some brilliant artists around here. Might as well rename the website to Vgch-arts!

Shame there isn't a dedicated area on the forums for this kind of stuff, lol

Well.... actually, there is! It's right here too! It could use some new works in it, haha...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203043&page=1

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
JOKA_ said:

I made a little mobile game that I did all of the art for: http://imgur.com/a/V7i7Z

Going to try and embed some of the gifs here, bear with me:

*cough* Available on Android *cough*

i'll make sure i try it out. :)

leyendax69 said:
I envy/admire people able to imagine and draw new stuff out of nowhere, I can only copy pictures that are already done, so I don't think I'm an artist :d

hey, if you don't trace it and actually try yourself, that's art. All artists are inspired by someone or something.

JamaicameCRAZY said:

I dabble in the traditonal arts. 

Sry they are gigantic. Need to draw more got 5 pictures in various stages of developement. I also dont just draw people and stuff just grabbed some randies. http://thejamaicamecrazy.deviantart.com/

dabble? You seem like a professional lol

Nuvendil said:
Nice to see some fellow dinosaurs here :P

Physical drawing/painting FTW!

I used to draw dinosaurs a lot...let's just say i stopped due to how frustrating it was.

I had some decent drawings back then. won't lie, but it didn't feel enjoyable eventually.

Kyuu said:
Some brilliant artists around here. Might as well rename the website to Vgch-arts!

instead of the stupid troll threads we receive, i'd love to see more stuff like this appear. a lot of ignored talent on here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
maxleresistant said:
I am a director, cameran, photographer.
And yes I get paid for doing it, and I only do that. So you can say I'm a professional.

Could you send us some of your works? I am seriously impressed by professionals who work in the film industry 

Oh sorry I should have given more info... I really didn't think anyone would have thought that I make movies ^^ I wish!!!

No no, I make some music videos, I made a lot of work videos (but that's over), these days I shoot a lot for events, next year I'm starting to make short lentgh movies.

onionberry said:

I try :)

That is so beautiful. I've painted on a plate before. looked similar to this. sky meeting earth, tree and birds. my cat almost broke the only art I've done in the last decade by whacking her tail against it -_-

I work in graphics,but I sketch from time to time. I have a very busy schedule that hurts my time to sketch though.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I work in graphics,but I sketch from time to time. I have a very busy schedule that hurts my time to sketch though.

Dude those are frigging awesome. I wish I could sketch or paint or do anything artistic -_-

I do plenty of art, in video, music, drawing, etc. Most of it is actually in the links below in my signature.

That being said, I don't showcase a lot of my drawing related activities because as far as I'm concerned Deviant Art is a shitty website - does anyone else share this opinion?

Here's a couple of my drawings, some digitial:

I draw a lot. Some of my earlier avatars when I first joined Chartz was of my drawings.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Yes I LOVE DBZ!!! With a hint of Nintendo...

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Nuvendil said:

I am an artist, but haven't sat down and seriously worked on a significant piece in a long while.  These pieces here from years ago are still my favorite and most time consuming works:

I am also a writer, focusing on fantasy short stories, poetry, and have a novel underway though that's slower going.  I've also dabbled in children's writing with a picture book script with a more fairytale feeling kind of fantasy.  I'm also using my writing skills in an indie game team where I am starting to improve my level/environment design skills as well.

You're leaps and bounds better than I am. I wish I was that good. Then again, I only draw as a hobby here and there. Not often as I use to at all. Still, saying you got skills is an understatement. Salute man!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron