By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm a 2D animator. Been working in the industry for about 10 years now. :x

EDIT: Oh, uh, I guess I should share some of my work:  http://poojipoo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Around the Network
Poojipoo said:

I'm a 2D animator. Been working in the industry for about 10 years now. :x

EDIT: Oh, uh, I guess I should share some of my work:  http://poojipoo.deviantart.com/gallery/

Your animations are AMAZING!

Rafie said:

HOLY TRIFORCE BATMAN!!! Dem skillz!!!

Thanks!

Bristow9091 said:
Cloudman said:

Well.... actually, there is! It's right here too! It could use some new works in it, haha...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203043&page=1

Well that sure is news to me lol, may have to post something there if I do anything new lol :P

Yeah, I need to post some stuff in it as well, haha. It's been awhile.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The Arlo guy from Youtube comes here once in a while, He is pupetteer and does that voice, I think that is artistic. It is a pretty cool show.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Rafie said:
Nuvendil said:

I am an artist, but haven't sat down and seriously worked on a significant piece in a long while.  These pieces here from years ago are still my favorite and most time consuming works:

I am also a writer, focusing on fantasy short stories, poetry, and have a novel underway though that's slower going.  I've also dabbled in children's writing with a picture book script with a more fairytale feeling kind of fantasy.  I'm also using my writing skills in an indie game team where I am starting to improve my level/environment design skills as well.

You're leaps and bounds better than I am. I wish I was that good. Then again, I only draw as a hobby here and there. Not often as I use to at all. Still, saying you got skills is an understatement. Salute man!

Thank you very much :) .

But don't sell yourself short, you've got great skill in composition and drawing from your head.  I am pretty inept at drawing purely from my head, whether it be a completely original thing or drawing an imagined composition.  I draw from life or from photos.  Hence the still life focus.  

Around the Network
Rafie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Badass stuff, bro. Iove how you stuck to the native design but added your own flavor. Nice!

Thanks man. I'm glad you noticed. I have quite a few more just like these. I've always thought that I should have some sort of signature or pattern so that others would know it was me that drew them. Unfortunately I came across someone else who draws similar to me. He's really good as well. Can't take too much credit for the DBZ fight scenes. I actually stopped the Blu ray and drew it from the tv. LOL

Haha...Imitation os a flattering thing, but always push your style forward. No harm in wanting to stand out. Love the DBZ stuff though. Most people dont do action poses when you see their sketchbooks, so its refreshing.

Rafie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I work in graphics,but I sketch from time to time. I have a very busy schedule that hurts my time to sketch though.

Btw, do you do these professionally? It sure as hell looks like it. You're good as well. Salute brotha!

LOL Not at the moment. I should, if I could find some time though. Extra cash never hurt anyone. Haha

Kowan said:

Ooh an art thread!

I draw traditionally and digitally but most of my personal works have been heavily focused on fan art nowadays. I'm also planning on putting up a patreon(including one of my friends). I also do freelance but I must admit most of the artworks I do for freelance always end up not to my liking(but to the liking of the client). Unfortunate really. Anyway here are some samples of me works:

Really old traditional(watercolors) painting of the LoZ twilight princess artwork(I changed Link's pose to offer a bit of a difference to the original artwork). Also sorry for the watermark haha. I just copied the url from my Deviantart account.

My contribution to the FFXV Fan art event(it got included in FFXV fan art calendar too but just in the collage section)

Also an unfinished painting I did about a month ago featuring Titan fighting Adamantoise. I was surprised recently to find out this actually happens in the game itself! If you summon Titan when battling Adamantoise, his attack animation will be unique to that battle and he will directly attack Adamantoise and punch it in the face.

(I probably should have posted this on the official art thread) LOL. 

Great stuff, bro! Makes me wish I had time to get in some time witth Photoshop. :)

I think there should be an art competition on VGChartz. It'd be a great way for everyone to post their art and decide who's the best. A fun way to let everyone see each other's talents(and maybe help give less attention to troll threads).

Idk though. I'm not sure if there'd be enough people

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
I think there should be an art competition on VGChartz. It'd be a great way for everyone to post their art and decide who's the best. A fun way to let everyone see each other's talents(and maybe help give less attention to troll threads).

Idk though. I'm not sure if there'd be enough people

I would be down.  There's enough artists I think, don't know how much traction it would get.  Would old pieces be allowed?  Don't know if I could compete otherwise, not at present at least :P