By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm a song writer.

Around the Network

I'm fairly to committed classical piano interpretation, in my free time. As a hobby, of course. No composing, though it interests me.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Bristow9091 said:
Wright said:

I don't want to have you working over and over, but now you got me curious. Could you do an elaborate Zell pixel art avatar?

I could give it a try lol, anything specific you'd like to see? And what style would you like it in? Also a rough size so I know what area I'm working with would be nice :)

Uhhh, just be free with the style as long as it depicts Zell; however you're more comfortable with.

Classic 200x450 VGC max size is always nice. :P

Bristow9091 said:
Wright said:

Uhhh, just be free with the style as long as it depicts Zell; however you're more comfortable with.

Classic 200x450 VGC max size is always nice. :P

Okie dokie, I'll give it a bash and see what I can come up with... although I literally had to google Zell because all I could remember was his blonde hair and face tattoo lol, couldn't even remember his outfit :P 

Poor Zell. No one but me remembers him. :(

Intrinsic said:
onionberry said:

Yea that's a valid pov, I don't like to say that I'm an artist because I don't feel like I'm good enough to be called an artist, but maybe one day!

Damn poor girls, with some tweaks that could be a horror movie :p

Lmao.... thats one twisted mind you've got there. 

in my defence I think it's cause I use my art to get away from everything. That kinda means I only really sit and draw when I'm really sad about something. Sad about a relationship ending or abiut to end? draw.... wats interesting is that even in my sadness the only person that may keep my attention and focus long enough to finish a drawing is the same girl I'm about to break up with. Weird shit. 

well your art is part of your emotions, that's important!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:

Maybe people will remember him once he takes up the mantle of captain of the Besaid Aurochs? Since, y'know... Wakka quit and kinda' left them in the shitter... and since Zell can throw a punch, I assume he can throw a Blitzball...

- Snip

And now onto the request... wasn't sure what pose to put him in, so some sort of victory pose, in this case flexing for some reason, worked pretty well here; Not sure if I got the colours exactly right, you'll have to tell me what you think;

- Snip 2

That will fit nicely as an avatar on here since it's only 200px wide... I can also post the same sprites but smaller (Their original 1x, then 2x magnification too, this is currently 4x)

Saved both. They're pretty awesome. Thank you for your work.

If I have to put a complain, it's a shame that there's hardly any room to put anything resembling Zell's tattoo.

Bristow9091 said:
Wright said:

Saved both. They're pretty awesome. Thank you for your work.

If I have to put a complain, it's a shame that there's hardly any room to put anything resembling Zell's tattoo.

Give me thirty seconds!

Hurry! The Game Awards is almost here!

Bristow9091 said:
Wright said:

Hurry! The Game Awards is almost here!

Turns out his tattoo was hiding on the other side of his face... took me a minute to persuade him to turn his head to show it off, he was embarrassed because he was seated at the same table as Mike Tyson for the awards and didn't want him to think he was a copycat!

Aaaaand saved too. You know, I'd love a dumb Square-Enix remake with sprites like these. Doesn't have to be something elaborated, just a quick recap of Final Fantasy games like this.

I made a little mobile game that I did all of the art for: http://imgur.com/a/V7i7Z

Going to try and embed some of the gifs here, bear with me:

*cough* Available on Android *cough*

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I envy/admire people able to imagine and draw new stuff out of nowhere, I can only copy pictures that are already done, so I don't think I'm an artist :d