By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump questions the legitimacy of the election he won

Bandorr said:
Trump loses the popular vote by more than 2.5 million(the last number I heard)
Trump claims he would have won the popular vote if not for the illegal votes.

So Trump thinks there was some how over 2.5 million votes. That ALL happen to be against him?

He should go into comedy because I am laughing up a storm here.

It is factually true that if Trump didn't lose the popular vote, he would have won it!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Serious question: how do people go about voting illegally? Isn't that what the registration process is supposed to prevent? I'm sure it's possible, but I want to know his explanation for how it's happening.

I'm wondering how that's possible too. Here you need to register to vote first (simple check ont tax forms). Then get an invitation in the mail with where to cast your vote. Present your ID there and get checked off on a list. How can you vote illegally???

I accidentally checked off the wrong box on the ballot, asked for a new one, big boo boo. Spoiled vote had to be sealed in an envelope, registered and put aside before they issued me a new ballot. You can't just sneak any extra votes in there. Although I guess you can bribe the officials... Still total counts must match at the end of the day.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/

I can't believe even Trump listens to Alex Jones Infowars.... Even republican websites think that guys a nutcase....

If illegal voting was that rampant, I don't care what method they used or how biased the press was, there would be a flood of smaller media networks reporting on it. Just like there were for the wikileaks. Quite simply, all CNN or MSNBC would do is not talk about it.

I find the part about winning the Electoral College in a landslide much more funny if you look at how close the results are in some states (Florida as example).

Sure, he could have won as example Nevada as well but in the end just because you win 306:232 doesn't really mean much. The system is just so stupid to let it look like such a huge difference.

burninmylight said:
Serious question: how do people go about voting illegally? Isn't that what the registration process is supposed to prevent? I'm sure it's possible, but I want to know his explanation for how it's happening.

Its not a reall thing.  Its a conspiracy theory. 

Around the Network
Insidb said:

Wrong!

If Trump used the campaign as a personal fundraiser, through the aforementioned loans, etc., it's pretty relevant to how ethically he operates. He also switched over the GOP donors (Sheldon? Sheldon? Sheldon?), once he was nominated. As far as representing the suits, who do you think finances his RE projects, who do you think owns the buildings that pay his licensing fees, who do you think financed his recapitalizations, etc.? They're the same banks!

There's a very real chance that Trump is the Kremlin candidate. Anyone who wants to put any research into this will see his close connections to Russian oligarchs and the Russian mafia. It was in the news, but everyone was too busy talking about p*ssies, foundations, or universities. These are very bad people; google them. It's real. 

Alright. I looked this up, and Trump reportedly paid around 8 million dollars of the campaign funds to his own businesses. Okay? Maybe this would be a big deal if he had actually profited off of this, but he still personally paid out 50 million dollars more than his businesses took in. And the money going to his businesses would still have to be distrubted among employees and other operating costs. It's a pretty big strech to call this a "personal fundraiser".

You do realize there's a big difference between doing business with someone and supporting someone in a political campaign, right? You're saying that these banks support Donald Trump because they lend money to him, which is something that banks generally do for their clients. That's like saying that Walmart supports members of the KKK because they can purchase goods there.

Anyone can see his close connections to Russia... except the FBI, apparently. If you're so sure that Trump is controlled by Russia, I wonder why no one is reporting on that now that the election is over? Oh, right, because it was never based in reality and was merely an attempt to slander Trump.

Bandorr said:
If you think over 2.5 MILLION people illegally voted - shouldn't you, as the president-elect - think calling for a recount is a GOOD thing.

Wouldn't you want those 2.5 MILLION people found so you can better defend the democracy that elected you in the first place?

Not when the recounts take place in Midwestern states that he won with narrow margins, as opposed to states on the southern border that actually have large populations of illegal immigrants and extremely lax voting laws (California).

StarDoor said:

Alright. I looked this up, and Trump reportedly paid around 8 million dollars of the campaign funds to his own businesses. Okay? Maybe this would be a big deal if he had actually profited off of this, but he still personally paid out 50 million dollars more than his businesses took in. And the money going to his businesses would still have to be distrubted among employees and other operating costs. It's a pretty big strech to call this a "personal fundraiser".

You do realize there's a big difference between doing business with someone and supporting someone in a political campaign, right? You're saying that these banks support Donald Trump because they lend money to him, which is something that banks generally do for their clients. That's like saying that Walmart supports members of the KKK because they can purchase goods there.

Anyone can see his close connections to Russia... except the FBI, apparently. If you're so sure that Trump is controlled by Russia, I wonder why no one is reporting on that now that the election is over? Oh, right, because it was never based in reality and was merely an attempt to slander Trump.

That money was loaned to his campaign, so they owe is back. This is not uncommon; how Trump overcharged for his company services was. Let's not dodge the orginal topic of where the money came from and the infamous "self-funded" rhetoric. Trump did many, many social media fundraisers (His "dinner with Trump contest" and "Trump Black Card" notifications were all over Facebook.), this happened often:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/23/sheldon-adelson-trump-super-pac-donation-25-million 

Trump works extremely close with them; I've worked in the NYC RE industry for 10+ years, I built the Trump Soho, and I work with his business associates. This conversation actually could not be more timely: 

http://boingboing.net/2016/11/27/nyt-publishes-damning-deep-lo.html

I'm not sure he's controlled by them, but people keep warning me about Russians that are repeatedly traceable back to him. What makes is more disconcerting is that these warnings had to do with business dealings and the president-elect was not even brought up in the conversations. These should give anyone pause:

http://www.deepcapture.com/2009/02/bernard-madoff-the-mafia-and-the-friends-of-michael-milken/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2016/10/03/donald-trump-and-the-felon-inside-his-business-dealings-with-a-mob-connected-hustler/

I'm actually hoping that the recount leads to an electoral deadlock and neither Trump nor Clinton is elected.

StarDoor said:
Insidb said:

Wrong!

If Trump used the campaign as a personal fundraiser, through the aforementioned loans, etc., it's pretty relevant to how ethically he operates. He also switched over the GOP donors (Sheldon? Sheldon? Sheldon?), once he was nominated. As far as representing the suits, who do you think finances his RE projects, who do you think owns the buildings that pay his licensing fees, who do you think financed his recapitalizations, etc.? They're the same banks!

There's a very real chance that Trump is the Kremlin candidate. Anyone who wants to put any research into this will see his close connections to Russian oligarchs and the Russian mafia. It was in the news, but everyone was too busy talking about p*ssies, foundations, or universities. These are very bad people; google them. It's real. 

Trump's campaign manager was Paul Manafort, who is Putin's guy in Ukraine:

Manafort was let go by Trump when the media started asking too many questions about Manafort's past. Kinda odd that this dude of all people would end up running a major presidential campaign though. 

Trump's choice for National Security Adivsor, one of his first appointments, Michael Flynn, is seen here given a seat right left to Putin at a private dinner event last December:

Those seats are not given out to random people, you have to be someone Putin likes to be able to sit next to him at event's like that. 

A lot of Trump's business fianancing comes from Russia/Russia related, US banks will not lend to him because of his several bankruptcies. Which is standard procedure for banks:

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

Even his own son, Donald Jr., admitted Trump has huge ties to Russia in a statement from 2008:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Insidb said:

1) Soros is shrouded in conspiracy and, like grandaddy Bush, should probably be punished for war crimes (but financiers always skate).

2) Project Veritas was spearheded by the infamous James O'Keefe of ACORN fame: he destroyed that organization, before he was outed for editing, doctoring, and fabricating his "evidence." By the time ACORN was cleared, the damage was irreparable.

3) The MSM (excluding the News Corp.) is biased, but that doesn't mean that they are fabricating news. I trust them to report, but not to be my moral compass. When they have documented sources, I can lean on those sources for data, knowing their perspective wil be left-leaning.

4) Trump supported all of these people and initiatives, previously: Obamacare, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, the impeachmeant of Baby Bush, etc. They are the same group of elites.

5) Trump has backpedaled on prosecuting Clinton and welcomed Lyin' Ted, weak Romney, et. al. back into the fold. He's about as trustworthy as the lot of them. 

1.) I agree on point 1.  There is stuff on Soros that is so bad, that I won't even mention it on this board.  The same goes for the Bushes: establishment Republican and Dem's are both controlled by the same masters.

2. We have confirmed DNC insiders making hideous comments on tape (both audio and video).  Even if the producer of Project Veritas is a complete crook (which I don't believe) these quotes are so outlandish that even if he took the comments out of context, serious investigation is still warranted.  Even the mainstream media admits that members of the DNC got fired over these videos.  Sorry, but when a DNC insider basically says on video that he doesn't care about the law and ethics and is willing to win the election at all cost, red flags should be going up regardless of who taped it.

3. This is same media who told us repeatedly that Hillary was in perfect health, that she had a 98% chance of winning the election and that if Trump somehow won, the stock markets would collapse immediately thereafter.  They lie outright and blatantly and never admit when they are wrong.  This goes far beyond just a bias, the media is owned by the exact same people who own Clinton.  This is not the first time in history that the media has been controlled by those in power.  Every corrupt leader out there knows how important it is to disseminate propaganda to keep people's minds off of the truth.  The only American media that isn't fully controlled by big corporations is the internet and sites like Infowars are now coincidentally being hostily labelled as "fake news" and getting blocked off of social media and google (that alone should tell you that this is going far beyond just a media bias).  It's funny how the "fake news" got the election right as opposed to the MSM...

4. I supported the war in Iraq in 2003 because I believed that there were weapons of mass destruction and I am ashamed of this.  It wasn't until this past year that it started to become apparent to me how corrupt western leaders are.  The Dems and Repub establishments are basically two hands of a puppet master that put on a show for the people.  Regardless of what Trump has supported in the past, he has chosen to campaign on the promise of draining the swamp and I support this mandate.

5. Don't trust the mainstream media's reporting on Trump (for one thing, he doesn't even talk to the MSM so not only are you getting propaganda, but you are now getting 100% uniformed propaganda).  I am willing to let Trump take office to see what he does (assuming that he actually gets the chance to take office and doesn't get assissnated by the establishment first).  If he fails to keep his mandate on cleaning up the corruption and goes back to being an elite, his own base will turn on him in ways that will make the DNC look like a toy poodle.