By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XV SUCKS!!! :( :(

omg....:( why sqaure why :(

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

EDIT: It loaded now

Do you have the original or pro version of the ps4?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:

normal ps4,where 90-95% of the game will be played on.

and will better graphics make the gameplay more fun?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

xl-klaudkil said:
Captain_Yuri said:

normal ps4,where 90-95% of the game will be played on.

and will better graphics make the gameplay more fun?

Nahh I m just wondering about the blurryness complaint since I didnt experience any in the Japanese version. There are texture popin though.

I do agree with the rest if your complaints tho but I was giving it the benefit of doubt since I was just playing the Japanese demo. I m pretty worried now tho

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Maybe Square Enix just sucks? I mean, they gave of that vibe last gen didn't they? :-3

Im playing the game for a few hours on launch ps4, the game is rough, what he said, popins, bad performance, when you flip the camera you see drops from the 30fps all the time. shadows are rough, and it is a blurry experience, im guessing dynamic resolution or something, during battles and stuff.

I'm not sure, but I don't think its going to reach the level of some of my favourite final fantasy's for sure, Deff below even final fantasy 12 and 13 judging by the start of the game, which is rough, hoping it gets better.

Performance really needs to be fixed btw, drops from 30 all the time is just horrible, and the solution for that shouldn't be "buy a pro" and square knows it lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Hoo boy. Sounds lovely. Your complaints seem well founded.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I'm sorry dude, but honestly this was coming miles away, people are going to defend this a lot so get use to being told that square enix did nothing wrong with Final Fantasy 15, when all the reviewers played the PS4 Pro version and say their no issues with the game as their defense or that the gameplay is awesome.

Also always fun to see in hindsight that people said the whole New 3DS and 3DS situation (3DS Zelda Musuo) would not happen on PS4 and PSPro

I was planning to buy a ps4 slim black friday bundle. Glad I bought the Ps4 pro instead. I'm just 2 hours in the game. The graphs looks great to me. Have still mixed feelings about the battle system, but I play ff for the story anyways.