By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SMACH Z. A Nintendo Switch with(out) Nintendo games?

What do you think about the Smach Z?

Great Concept 18 17.31%

Its okay. 21 20.19%

Its shit. 26 25.00%

Its Garbage, the Switch w... 28 26.92%

Results 11 10.58%

Total:104
omgfk said:
Yomieeee said:

No, I think you don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying that the fact that you had to compare total sales of a game across ALL platforms it released on is a little silly. Why not list what battlefield sold on PS4 and XB1 separatley?

Because it doesnt make much sense? There were X people in total that wanted to play battlefield and got it. Like their are X people in total that wanted to play Pokemon and got it. The system doesnt matter.

The number of BF sales on ps4 wouldnt match the general interest in the franchise. And that what we are talking about.

You arnt dividing the sales of 3ds games between 2ds, 3ds, 3ds xl, new 3ds and new 3dsxl either right? ;)

You seem to be a shill. This whole thread and your postings have ths far only been downplaying the Switch in order to promote this random product out of nowhere. Either that or an alt. This is based off of your entire posting history, shallow postings in order to create threads so you can promote the product. Prove you aren't one in a PM to me

Around the Network
StarOcean said:

You seem to be a shill. This whole thread and your postings have ths far only been downplaying the Switch in order to promote this random product out of nowhere. Either that or an alt. This is based off of your entire posting history, shallow postings in order to create threads so you can promote the product. Prove you aren't one in a PM to me

its not downplaying, its stating facts and seeing the reality. If you would had read carefully, im not promoting this thing. I just think that SOMETHING like this (not especially this) could be a better fit for most gamer (basically a pc handheld) and if thats true, the switch may get troubles. I dont see anything other then "but it doesnt have nintendo games" as an argument against this. In fact it does even have full gamecube, n64, snes and nes library.

PCs in general dont have nintendo games and are selling significantly better then something like the wii u (that has nintendo games). So all my argumentation is based on facts.

ALSO: This forum is basically full of praise and advertisment of the switch. i dont think that a not as euphoric assessment dont have any room to be discusses (espiecally if its based on facts, past events and such).

If you dont want any little more sceptical scenarios about new nintendo hardware just tell me.

BTW: This thread is also from me: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222985&page=0#1

How is that downplaying the switch?

Just because somebody is not full of praise but a little more sceptical and just like things because they are branded by nintendo by default, doesnt mean im not interested in the switch. To me personally the Smach Z looks promising and beeind easily as good or even better. playing all third party pc games on the go (not just selected ones like syrim and (maybe) a handfull other) seem to be the better deal for me and (in my opinion) mass market. But im free to discuss this.

omgfk said:
Yomieeee said:

Ok fine, even if you add the platforms together it still doesn't discredit Nintendo games not selling. Look at the attach rates for Nintendo games and tell me that they don't sell....

maybe my enunciation wasnt perfect. They do sell sure, but they dont sell and arnt as popular as other franchises anymore. And most people just get 1 dedicated gaming device. So Switch, Ps4, Xbox or PC basically in 2017.

And Nintendo games alont wont make many people get a switch over a ps4/xbox or pc. But the portability feature most likely could.

You never responded to my previous post, you literally only came up with 2 franchises ( COD & GTA) that outsell the top Nintendo games by a moticable amount this generation.

Besides, you act like it will have only Nintendo games without taking into account all the 3rd party exclusive/timed exclusive titles that Nintendo has gotten this generation.

Bayonetta 2, Theatrythm series, Bravely series, Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter, Shin Megami Tensei, Etrian Odessey, Yokai Watch, Professor Layton, Persona Q, Dragon Quest VII/VIII/Monsters/Joker, Final Fantasy Explorers, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Budoken/Fusions, Story of Seasons, Fantasy Life, Runbow, Steamworld Dig/Heist, Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains, Lost Reavers, Project x Zone, Fatal Frame, Affordable Space Adventures, Fast Racing Neo, Mighty Switch Force, Azure Striker Gunvolt, etc.

If Switch gets similar support as 3DS+Wii U than it will literally have a few hundred games that cant be played anywhere else.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Bayonetta 2, Theatrythm series, Bravely series, Ace Attorney, Monster Hunter, Shin Megami Tensei, Etrian Odessey, Yokai Watch, Professor Layton, Persona Q, Dragon Quest VII/VIII/Monsters/Joker, Final Fantasy Explorers, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Budoken/Fusions, Story of Seasons, Fantasy Life, Runbow, Steamworld Dig/Heist, Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains, Lost Reavers, Project x Zone, Fatal Frame, Affordable Space Adventures, Fast Racing Neo, Mighty Switch Force, Azure Striker Gunvolt, etc.

So you do think these games have similar popularity/impact like Mass Effect Andromeda, Destiny, Watchdogs, GTA, Read Dead Redemption, Fallout, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Resident Evil 7, Cyberpunk 2077 and co?

omgfk said:
zorg1000 said:

So you do think these games have similar popularity/impact like Mass Effect Andromeda, Destiny, Watchdogs, GTA, Read Dead Redemption, Fallout, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, Resident Evil 7, Cyberpunk 2077 and co?

when did i say that and what would that have to do  with anything?

Youre argument was that the only advantage Switch has over this device is Nintendo games, im pointing out that the Nintendo ecosystem has 100s of games found nowhere else.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
omgfk said:

when did i say that and what would that have to do  with anything?

Youre argument was that the only advantage Switch has over this device is Nintendo games, im pointing out that the Nintendo ecosystem has 100s of games found nowhere else.

but steam has thousands of those games. i dont think it matters.

omgfk said:
StarOcean said:

its not downplaying, its stating facts and seeing the reality. If you would had read carefully, im not promoting this thing. I just think that SOMETHING like this (not especially this) could be a better fit for most gamer (basically a pc handheld) and if thats true, the switch may get troubles. I dont see anything other then "but it doesnt have nintendo games" as an argument against this. In fact it does even have full gamecube, n64, snes and nes library.

PCs in general dont have nintendo games and are selling significantly better then something like the wii u (that has nintendo games). So all my argumentation is based on facts.

ALSO: This forum is basically full of praise and advertisment of the switch. i dont think that a not as euphoric assessment dont have any room to be discusses (espiecally if its based on facts, past events and such).

If you dont want any little more sceptical scenarios about new nintendo hardware just tell me.

BTW: This thread is also from me: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222985&page=0#1

How is that downplaying the switch?

Just because somebody is not full of praise but a little more sceptical and just like things because they are branded by nintendo by default, doesnt mean im not interested in the switch. To me personally the Smach Z looks promising and beeind easily as good or even better. playing all third party pc games on the go (not just selected ones like syrim and (maybe) a handfull other) seem to be the better deal for me and (in my opinion) mass market. But im free to discuss this.

I also think you're an alt. 

StarOcean said:

Whats that? Im no native english speaker.

Also: thats all? very dissapointing. If you dont have arguments, why even bothering me? I dont get it.

omgfk said:
StarOcean said:

Also: thats all? very dissapointing.

There is evidence to support it too. However, me and the other mods will keep an eye on you

StarOcean said:
omgfk said:

Also: thats all? very dissapointing.

There is evidence to support it too. However, me and the other mods will keep an eye on you

yeah have fun, i still dont get what you are trying to say but ok.